PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter (semi-spoilers)

Bipolar Matt
06-06-2011, 01:11 PM
So far in the AC series, we've encountered Minerva and Juno. Together with Jupiter, these 3 Gods were known in Roman times as the Capitoline Triad.

We haven't seen Jupiter yet. It would not surprise me if he makes an appearance in AC:R. Perhaps he is also the mysterious "Father of Understanding" we have heard mentioned before in the series.

Minvera seemed to be an ally of the Assassins. Juno was more neutral at the end of AC:B, based on her speech. Maybe Jupiter is at the other end of the spectrum and a full supporter and inspiration for the Templars?

I suppose it's possible the weapon we find under Masayf will be related to Jupiter as well? A super powered Piece of Eden maybe, fitting for his possible aggressive stance and want for control? Although if they do that, I'd want an explanation of why he was displaced so far from Rome.

xx-pyro
06-06-2011, 01:35 PM
I expect we will see Jupiter but I'm wondering if Ezio will encounter him or if Desmond will encounter him (or hell, Altair is also a possibility. In fact, a probability in my eyes.)

I also disagree with the fact that Juno is neutral, she seemed to hate mankind, maybe she doesn't have a preference in the Assassin v Templar conflict and she just wants all humans wiped out.

DavidPV86
06-06-2011, 02:06 PM
It is said that the Cathedral Of Notredame was built over the ruins of the temple of Jupiter.

So, I guess we will heading for france.

Bipolar Matt
06-06-2011, 05:26 PM
I also disagree with the fact that Juno is neutral, she seemed to hate mankind, maybe she doesn't have a preference in the Assassin v Templar conflict and she just wants all humans wiped out.

That is true; Juno didn't seem to be to enthralled with humans at all. I meant neutral from an assassin/templar point of view. She didn't really take sides. Though she did say "the cross darkens the horizon" which sounds like a reference to the Templars causing trouble.