PDA

View Full Version : Tried to be constructive about random respawn

geodensbc
05-09-2008, 07:39 PM
I tried to be constructive about this whole issues with the random respawns, but enough the more I read on this forum the madder I got. Since this idea was put in effect on the Xbox players it has been complained about. There is not one message in the forums that I found that asked for this change. So why change it on the PS3 why not fix the complaints on the Xbox? There are pages of issue with this game and they change something that isn't broken? I bought this game for one reason really and that is online Team death matches and now I can't enjoy them. Now you get two teams running all around getting set in spots to have some respawn right behind them. I actually got respawned on streets 3 times in row out in the open once sprinted for a door way surprise enemy in it, next time ran for where my team was but surprise they had someone respawn with them and I get hit again at the door. Third time didn't make it out of the dirt before I got it. Great idea Ubisoft. I got a whole 13 days of enjoyment. Thanks?

No this is not a world ending event, just frustrated that there idea of making this game better is to not fix the problems but to change what appears by the boards a non issue.

GhostDance.2000
05-09-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm guessing that it was changed on the PS3 also because the patch was probably as close to a straight port from the 360 patch as possible.

geodensbc
05-09-2008, 08:19 PM
I'm guessing that it was changed on the PS3 also because the patch was probably as close to a straight port from the 360 patch as possible

Is what I have been hearing about patch. Also is my point if so many people where complaining before why use it again.

All I can picture is Ubisoft developers sitting around and thinking wow a lot of people didn't like that patch on Xbox lets try it on PS3.

DexLuther
05-10-2008, 05:58 PM
You got two teams running all around before random respawns too, that's why the game was already broken.