PDA

View Full Version : Game won't start and uninstall won't run

europanya
01-23-2005, 11:56 PM
*sigh* this is why I always wait a year or so before I buy a game. Nothing ever works on a PC especially if it's new. But I loved the movie, so here I am with $40 worth of drink coasters.

I'm running WIN2000, AMD Athlon 900MHz (yeah I know that's just under the minimum...but the game should at least LOAD, right?), 768 RAM, ATI 9000 Radeon 64, and DirectX 9.0c.

All I get is a white screen and then it returns to Windows desktop. I installed the latest drivers from ATI and checked everything else I could think of. So I read the posts here and tried to uninstall and reinstall, except the uninstall gives me an error and quits. Even when I use the remove programs menu.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--euro

*sigh* back to XBOX for now.

europanya
01-23-2005, 11:56 PM
*sigh* this is why I always wait a year or so before I buy a game. Nothing ever works on a PC especially if it's new. But I loved the movie, so here I am with $40 worth of drink coasters.

I'm running WIN2000, AMD Athlon 900MHz (yeah I know that's just under the minimum...but the game should at least LOAD, right?), 768 RAM, ATI 9000 Radeon 64, and DirectX 9.0c.

All I get is a white screen and then it returns to Windows desktop. I installed the latest drivers from ATI and checked everything else I could think of. So I read the posts here and tried to uninstall and reinstall, except the uninstall gives me an error and quits. Even when I use the remove programs menu.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--euro

*sigh* back to XBOX for now.

teelin01
02-24-2005, 08:26 AM
This game has the strangest uninstaller I've ever come across. It provides no feedback whatsoever while it's running. And it takes a long time to run, like 2 to 3 minutes. Then it finally comes back telling you it's done - and hopefully you haven't done anything in the meantime to interrupt it, because you couldn't tell it was running in the first place!

louis691956
04-02-2005, 03:23 PM
GAME WONT START IT SAYS IT IS NOT SUPPORTED