PDA

View Full Version : Connection Error

ArtardFiesta
03-24-2008, 09:19 AM
I got Vegas 2 on friday and have been playing it for most of the weekend. When i try to join matches on XBL either terrorist hunts or any ranked matches as soon as the game i am in finishes i am kicked from the game and get a message telling the my connection to the host has been lost. This has happened with every game that i have tried to play on XBL since i got the game and is getting annoying, having to search for a new game everytime.

Does anyone have any ideas the problem could be?

Someone told me maybe its my NAT settings or something like that but this is the only game i have problems with, COD works fine and other than that i dont play much on XBL. My brother plays in the same house, he doesnt play vegas but he plays tons of games on XBL all the time and he never has any issues, it seems as though its just with this game.

Someone help me out, thanks

DarksideHazza
03-24-2008, 09:28 AM
Its a universal problem mainly everyone is getting it (Xbox and PS3).Its to do with the servers,Nobody can help you here, Ubisoft could but there not at the moment....

Your NAT could cause problems not just on this game but on others so you better just check (You can find it under Settings then Network Settings then run XBL Test)

ArtardFiesta
03-24-2008, 09:39 AM
thanks, i didnt want to go change the settings. I thought that it would most likely give me problems on other games just not this one.

As long as im not the only one having issues that makes me feel a little better