PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Problem :S

Paul.GR
12-25-2011, 01:01 PM
I was playing ACR MP normally the last few days but today, it seems like I can't log into any games etc. I click the "Play Now" option for a fast match but it will search for hours for available agents without any luck - it's like nobody is online! I end up with a message about an Internal Error that occurred. My internet connection is more than fine; I also tried to restart my PC but nothing worked. Any ideas? Is there a some kind of Server maintenance or?
EDIT: Every time I try to find a game now via "Play Now", it is not waiting for more players, instead, it's trying to create a new session and it takes hours without success.
Thank you in advance!
Paul.

notafanboy
12-25-2011, 02:18 PM
same here, and i was playing on the ps3. It is probably ubisoft´s fault not yours

D4rkGLOW
06-01-2012, 09:22 PM
Hey guys I tried all the ways ubisoft has said and stil have the same problem do you know what can I do, I just bought the game and very dissapointed

Moultonborough
06-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Did you try to create your own session? That will usually work for me.

sticks165
06-02-2012, 02:28 AM
don't click on play now you gotta go to custom match or quick match

D4rkGLOW
06-02-2012, 09:02 AM
I tried all the game types and still had the same problem!!! In almost 12 hours I only entered five times and had to wait for about 15 minutes to 30!!!

Dralight
06-02-2012, 10:05 AM
I tried all the game types and still had the same problem!!! In almost 12 hours I only entered five times and had to wait for about 15 minutes to 30!!!

Is your NAT open? I didn't play ACR yesterday but I heard there was a problem with the servers and they were also down for a time, although usually that means you can't even get into the MP menu. They should be working fine now if you try again.

D4rkGLOW
06-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Guys I am still experiencing the problem the searching keeps going on for a long time and now I have never entered another game since the problem keeps going on!!!

Black_Widow9
06-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support. The link are in my signature. ;)