PDA

View Full Version : U boat Addon SH 4

MadYank2
08-10-2008, 07:06 PM
How does one access the U boat missions in the addon for SH 4? I've purchased the addon and installed it but don't see how to access it. Can anyone advise?

Yooperbacker
08-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Hello Mad Yank,
You should be able to see the U-Boat Career on the Main menu when you start SH4. I believe the menu will say something like Submarine School at the top of the menu and then below that American Career, then U-Boat.
To check to see what version you have, when your at the main menu look down to the bottom right and a version number should be there, v 1.5

delepo
09-27-2008, 03:59 AM
I also purchased and installed the expansion ,, the only thing I get in either the quick missions tab, war patrol or submarine school is the american side... when I go to the german side all I get are blank menus,,I can change to the american side and can see the missions but when I go back to the german side all the menua are blanket... tried reinstalling..no help.... I can see the german part in the career menu but no where else

Yooperbacker
09-27-2008, 09:42 AM
Hello delepo,
There is nothing wrong with your install. At this time there are no quick mission, submarine school, etc for the German side.

delepo
09-27-2008, 09:37 PM
thanks was wondering if my dn load was bad and since I am on dialup didn't want to do it again