PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Snapdragon21
12-31-2011, 01:31 PM
Here are some awesome suggestions! I know many have been stated but they've been said so many times I don't know who said them!

1. Post Office
If we had a post office we could ship things to people instead of having to deal with all the muss and fuss of arranging a proper meeting time! Also the gems would be automatically taken from the player you are sending the item to. But if they don't have enough then you wouldn't be able to send the item to them. And so that people aren't confused when they find gems missing from their account a message from Valerie would show up on your My-Link telling you that so and so sent you a package.

2. Avatar Actions and Features
Imagine Town sells awesome stuff that we should be able to interact with! Like a bed, we should be able to lie down and take a nap. And as for food we should be able to choose between eating it or putting it in our inventory. Then there's also items for talents. We should be able to use those to interact with our talents in our rooms! But beside furniture that we could interact with we should actually have to take care of our little avatars! Like in Sims games. You have little Health, Happiness, Hunger, and Cleanliness bars. (There might be a few more but I forget them!) So if you didn't take care of your avatar something would happen like you wouldn't be able to use your map or teleport anywhere. You would have to walk. But it could be something different.

3. Gem Saving
Any extra gems that we don't use should be sent over to our Jade Card. That way we can save them up to buy awesome things from Jade Mall. It would also teach how to put priorities first because we would have to decided whether to use all our gems for clothes or to use them for challenges.

MORE SOON

DramaMama17
12-31-2011, 01:45 PM
I like the post office idea. I constantly have to wait for people to give me things. With the post office, I can get the challenge item I need without having to wait so long.

Snapdragon21
12-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Yay! Somebody understood what I meant. I don't get that a lot...

DramaMama17
12-31-2011, 02:53 PM
And we really should talk to the mods about transferring our unused purse gems to our Jade Cards so we can save up to buy clothes at the Jade Mall. Let's PM them.

Snapdragon21
12-31-2011, 02:54 PM
4. Quick Friend and Rating
Say you want to be somebody's friend but you can't find them. On your My-Link in the friend thingy there will be an add a friend option. You type in their full name and voila!

pinkstorm6
12-31-2011, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Snapdragon21:
Here are some awesome suggestions! I know many have been stated but they've been said so many times I don't know who said them!

1. Post Office
If we had a post office we could ship things to people instead of having to deal with all the muss and fuss of arranging a proper meeting time! Also the gems would be automatically taken from the player you are sending the item to. But if they don't have enough then you wouldn't be able to send the item to them. And so that people aren't confused when they find gems missing from their account a message from Valerie would show up on your My-Link telling you that so and so sent you a package.

2. Avatar Actions and Features
Imagine Town sells awesome stuff that we should be able to interact with! Like a bed, we should be able to lie down and take a nap. And as for food we should be able to choose between eating it or putting it in our inventory. Then there's also items for talents. We should be able to use those to interact with our talents in our rooms! But beside furniture that we could interact with we should actually have to take care of our little avatars! Like in Sims games. You have little Health, Happiness, Hunger, and Cleanliness bars. (There might be a few more but I forget them!) So if you didn't take care of your avatar something would happen like you wouldn't be able to use your map or teleport anywhere. You would have to walk. But it could be something different.

3. Gem Saving
Any extra gems that we don't use should be sent over to our Jade Card. That way we can save them up to buy awesome things from Jade Mall. It would also teach how to put priorities first.

MORE SOON

(When you said you forgot what some of the sims motives are, I know them all)

Hunger, Hygene, Fun, Environment, Social, Rest, Bladder. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Also I like all the ideas.

DramaMama17
12-31-2011, 03:01 PM
Now that I think about it, how do our avatars live? They don't eat. They don't sleep. They don't bathe. They even don't "powder their noses". They don't get sick. They don't get hungry. They don't wear casts or move in wheelchairs. They're always smiling. They barely have any defects. They aren't affected by changes in the weather(it's always sunny). They're perfect.

Snapdragon21
12-31-2011, 04:07 PM
http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gifYeah I know. It's weird isn't it!
P.S. I'm on a Wii

Snapdragon21
01-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by DramaMama17:
Now that I think about it, how do our avatars live? They don't eat. They don't sleep. They don't bathe. They even don't "powder their noses". They don't get sick. They don't get hungry. They don't wear casts or move in wheelchairs. They're always smiling. They barely have any defects. They aren't affected by changes in the weather(it's always sunny). They're perfect.

You know I read this again and it made me think of the Society in Matched a book by Ally Condie. Every thing is perfect.

Snapdragon21
01-01-2012, 03:25 PM
5. Pets
Everyone WANTS pets. Little guys we can name and call our own. We would have to take them for walks and feed them and make sure they are happy! We could even buy little clothes for them! And the best part is there would be a wide range of animals to choose from! If you aren't a diamond member you could only buy a dog or a cat with limited fur colors. But if you are a diamond member you could buy them all. But if we had pets it would be like carrying around an egg at school to learn how to be a parent!

6. Imagine Town School
There HAS to be a school in Imagine Town! It would have fun educational games that would help improve learning in real life! And the games would give you collectable items or fame points as a reward. And you could compete for the highest score! Most of them would be multiplayer so there would be another way to have fun with friends! There could be homework and classes that you can take part in too! (The classes would resemble the Imagine games but there would be the basic Science, Math, Language, ect...)

7. Imagine Town Should be Bigger
Imagine Town is fun but it could be bigger. There should be a movie theater where you could watch small clips that people made and downloaded onto the you tube channel. There should also be a library so you can write and "check out" books! When you check out books you have them for a week and then they'll disappear from your inventory. When they are in your inventory you click on them and your book will be brought up and you can read it. There should be a little game center where you can play games like chess, checkers, monopoly, ect... Any more ideas please post here.

8. Design table
We should be able to create shoes and have a free hand design draw tool.

9. Catalogs
In our mailboxes at the post office we should receive catalogs for things that you can buy at the mall and in vendors. That way you can choose what you want to buy before you get there.

10. My-Link Rings
We should be able to choose a little jingle or song to have for our ringtone.

11. Mod Day
A day where we celebrate everything the mods have worked so hard to give us. It would be sorta like Thanksgiving

12. Commercials
We should be able to advertise our businesses on the TVs around Imagine Town.

13. Saving Designs
We should be able to save our design table designs so we could continue working on them later and just reproduce them for people who order them.

14. Dressing Rooms
There should be dressing rooms everywhere so that we don't have to be scurrying back to our rooms to change. They would take the place of bathrooms or if we had those they could be with the bathrooms.

15. My-Link Notes & Calenders
Be able to write memos for our selves so we can stay organized and we can remind our selves of what we need to do. Like maybe we have a science homework sheet due in real life and you haven't done it. You could remind yourself in the My-Link. Then we need a calender in there so we can keep track of specific dates and times.

16. Furniture Creator
It would be a ton of fun to create furniture!

DramaMama17
01-01-2012, 06:12 PM
This isn't the first time someone had the idea of a Mod Day. That idea has been around since we were in testing. The mods do so much for us. We should have a day just for them and make them feel special.

friend512
01-30-2012, 08:05 PM
love the school idea and the buissness advertising on the TV idea. i hope they put them on