PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Theory versus problems with 360

sharpshot2492
12-25-2007, 09:49 AM
I have 5 accounts and only one of them works. (arctrooper66) it was an account before I got my 360. Now I have 4 other accounts that don't let me do anything on versus. I try to search a game and it says something like: Unable to search right now. And when I create one, it says: The session can no longer be hosted. It also does not let me access my friends list or players list.

Can anyone help?

Warrior0fLight
12-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Are all of the accounts 'gold' accounts or is just the one that works? This could account for the problem in that SCCT probably won't recognize 'silver' accounts as valid for online gaming... Just a thought.

sharpshot2492
12-25-2007, 01:57 PM
No that can't be it because one of my other accounts that doesn't work is gold and it doesn't allow it to work either. My friends also had a problem with this when he created a new account on splinter cell.

Warrior0fLight
12-26-2007, 12:15 PM
The only other thing that I can think of might be a corrupt profile, which has happened b4. The only way to clear that is by going into the system blade and deleting the related profile under SCCT, or the entire game, or clearing the 360 cache (which pretty much wipes out all updates and some downloads). There may be other solutions that I'm not aware of. If you figure it out be sure to post so others will know!

sharpshot2492
12-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Actually I think you are right about the silver and gold accounts. I juts talked to him and he said that the one that he made and didn't work was silver. So that is probably it. That sucks. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif