PDA

View Full Version : Please help with SH3 Commander!

Foehammer-1
02-13-2007, 12:17 PM
Ok, so I installed Commander for the second time today. However, I forgot what made me unistall it last time, the base availability. Does anyone know how to change the French bases (Brest, L'Orient and the other one) back to the stock version? I mean, it is June 1940 and the bases are still red, as compared to stock version where they become available sometime in spring...

I tried editing the months when flotillas change bases in Flotilla.cfg, and it correctly states that base was changed to brest. However, the patrols still start in Wilhelmshaven, and French bases are red....

Can anyone please help me on this matter?

geoffwessex
02-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Fairly major part of history you want to change, then? The French ports couldn't be used until Germany successfully occupied the country and, as Dunkirk was June 1940, they couldn't have got across to Brest, St Nazaire, Lorient etc faster than that.

Foehammer-1
02-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Hah, okay then. But still, we could do that in the original+patched release of the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif Guess it's not just me who confused the dates, but the developers too....