PDA

View Full Version : stuck!

bluecloud247
03-27-2006, 05:33 PM
i got to where the imager in the beginning blows up and atrus leaves and now i have no idea on how to get to the waterwheel to restore power or get to the gates or whereever......

gnorke
03-28-2006, 08:04 AM
Hi Bluecloud,
Hint: There's more than one way out of the lab. Look around for another exit. Going down?

bluecloud247
03-28-2006, 01:52 PM
it is so dark in here i cannot see! I so far found a what looks like might be an elevator in the center of the lab, but the direction "finger" does not come up when in front of the entry to the elevator, if that is what it is. I see a chair with a red button on the right arm of it but does not do anything, all i can do is get the chair to spin around. i have not found any other type of elevator or exit. I do not see anything near this big circle window that would go down. standing in front of the circle window and looking into the lab helps considerably for light, but still do not see anything other than the aperture i came in.

gnorke
03-29-2006, 08:09 AM
Look around the top steps of the elevator for a lever. If it is dark, try turning the brightness up. By the way, this is the discussion part of the forum. This should be put in the spoilers section.