PDA

View Full Version : Groundhog day

Sheila1942
02-01-2006, 03:38 PM
I thought my problem of this game not saving properly was solved and so started enjoying the game. It's a fantastic game.

I reached the Bunker and thought I was near the end, then BANG. I got killed and when I recovered was back in the helicopter with Doyle! GRRRRR.
I started off again as I am determined to finish, but though gone through four saves, I try very hard not to get killed, but I again end up crashing with Doyle in helicopter, facing volcano molten lava and exploding mutants or whatever they're called.
Does ANYONE else have problems saving? Does anyone else get thrown back to earlier stages of the game?
It is spoiling my enjoyment but I must keep going. I clean my CD and x-box tray. I usually play PC games and not had this sort of problem.
Am I in the final stages?
Apart from changing the CD any advice?
Sheila1942.

Sheila1942
02-01-2006, 03:38 PM
I thought my problem of this game not saving properly was solved and so started enjoying the game. It's a fantastic game.

I reached the Bunker and thought I was near the end, then BANG. I got killed and when I recovered was back in the helicopter with Doyle! GRRRRR.
I started off again as I am determined to finish, but though gone through four saves, I try very hard not to get killed, but I again end up crashing with Doyle in helicopter, facing volcano molten lava and exploding mutants or whatever they're called.
Does ANYONE else have problems saving? Does anyone else get thrown back to earlier stages of the game?
It is spoiling my enjoyment but I must keep going. I clean my CD and x-box tray. I usually play PC games and not had this sort of problem.
Am I in the final stages?
Apart from changing the CD any advice?
Sheila1942.

fabulouscoops
02-01-2006, 04:26 PM
I will move this to the Xbox forum. Maybe more help here. Mostly PC tech help where you posted.

Sheila1942
02-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Oops..thanks for that.
Sheila