PDA

View Full Version : Do you hear a sound when someone locks onto you?

chthulhuftaghn
06-17-2011, 05:15 PM
I know the sound when someone is about to shoot you.

I know there is the sound when your abilities are available.

Maybe I'm hearing things but I thought there was another sound I was hearing that maybe means someone has locked on to me. If not, is there some other game effect I am hearing then?

obliviondoll
06-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Might be the "your target used Disguise/Morph" sound?

Because there's one of those.

No lock sound though.

Daidarapochi
06-17-2011, 05:23 PM
There's also the sound that plays when someone falls for a decoy. I've heard it a lot in manhunt, sounds something like "Seriously? Who uses decoy anymore?".

petitechatnoir
06-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Daidarapochi:
There's also the sound that plays when someone falls for a decoy. I've heard it a lot in manhunt, sounds something like "Seriously? Who uses decoy anymore?".

Lol. Heard that once or twice, yes.

Stowdace
06-17-2011, 05:47 PM
No, no sounds when locked. The closest thing to knowing a pursuer is near is the whispering.

StuffedInABoxx
06-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Perhaps the sound you're hearing is when you lose or gain a pursuer. Those sounds are a bit reminiscent of a lock

Nitrox92
06-17-2011, 08:00 PM
My guess is you're hearing the sound of someone pressing the assassination button near you. (Yes, there is a sound for that)

You can also hear it when you press assassination yourself, try it out n let us know if that's the sound you're hearing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MrJLBoyyy
06-20-2011, 02:02 PM
I always thought I heard one for when your pursuer has you in their line of sight o_o

Daidarapochi
06-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by MrJLBoyyy:
I always thought I heard one for when your pursuer has you in their line of sight o_o

The whispers get louder.

EDIT:Originally posted that as lewder.

...I need some sleep.

Ritzy-Cat
06-21-2011, 06:36 AM
I actually used to think the noise it made when yo focused on someone was being locked. The thing was I knew it was actually a focus at that time..