PDA

View Full Version : No more hidden blade sound?

cr0wnes7
11-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Im pretty happy with the game so far... Except i have yet to hear the sharp, signature sound of a high profile hidden blade kill. Regardless of how i kill someone with the hidden blade i never get to hear it. I dont believe it has been removed from the game, it was heard in the gameplay videos and i doubt ubisoft will remove it from the game.

Is there something im missing?

NinjaYourFaceUp
11-18-2010, 10:12 AM
Seems you are missing the sound of it, albeit it may be a tad quieter than before, it's still there.

You could always turn down your in-game Music sound levels and keep the SFX ramped up etc too, if you have a problem with sounds in game

nukelukespuke34
11-18-2010, 10:17 AM
I've noticed that when you extend the blade on Desmond, there's no sound AT ALL. When you retract it though, there is a sound. I dunno, seems kinda unpolished and rushed to me. They need to get these details down.

cr0wnes7
11-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by NinjaYourFaceUp:
Seems you are missing the sound of it, albeit it may be a tad quieter than before, it's still there.

You could always turn down your in-game Music sound levels and keep the SFX ramped up etc too, if you have a problem with sounds in game

I could have sworn i heard it a few times but it was really soft. I even thought they changed it to sound differently. My game's SFX and music volumes are at their defaults. I'll check it out when i play the game tomorrow.

Originally posted by nukelukespuke34:
I've noticed that when you extend the blade on Desmond, there's no sound AT ALL. When you retract it though, there is a sound. I dunno, seems kinda unpolished and rushed to me. They need to get these details down.

Yeah i also read about this elsewhere, i think its a bug.

ViNyLek
11-18-2010, 10:33 AM
I never even paid attention to it... until now. Damn you for ruinning my game:-P

UBI get this fixed asap please^^

cr0wnes7
11-19-2010, 03:39 AM
Ok just tried the game and my sfx volume is already at max. However for once I DID hear the sound when I did an air assassination and it was loud enough. I guess my game is bugged?

Ubisoft please fix this!

inquartata
11-19-2010, 05:50 AM
I can't hear it on my game, either on the 360. It's one of the first things I noticed about the game. The lack of the awesome sound has made me very sad.

cr0wnes7
11-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by inquartata:
I can't hear it on my game, either on the 360. It's one of the first things I noticed about the game. The lack of the awesome sound has made me very sad.

Try doing an assassination from the air or while on a horse. (Pass by a guard, lock on to him and asssinate) I managed to get the sound to come out by doing this but it also doesnt seem to work all the time.

I just installed the entire game into my xbox hard disk in hopes it would fix the problem but it did not.

UBISOFT PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS