PDA

View Full Version : neighbourhood

g-u-r-u
11-06-2007, 09:07 AM
In the past I've succeeded this level, but after my computercrash I've arrived here again and it's freaking me out now! I don't remember how I did it last time but now I can't pass it, the red army is too strong. I've tried to collect all units at the keep and to collect them on the bridges several times. what was your strategy or is there another strategie I can try?

greetings,
suzanne

Shadowfox1980
11-06-2007, 10:54 AM
I've managed the mission by using this strategy:

Fight the first enemies and light the signal to start the countdown.
Run with every soldier and hero to the first bridge and try to keep it as long as possible.
Try not to loose the balista towers and let your serfs repair them again and again. Collect all the soldiers built by your neighbours at that bridge. If there are too many enemies at once use Yuki's fireworks to dispel some of them and fight the rest.
If you notice that you can't hold the bridge anymore move on to the second bridge and try again to keep it as long as possible. Is that bridge lost too, move to your fortress. Dont't forget to use your heroes special skills and to assemble the soldiers for your support.

This stragy should work for 45 minutes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

g-u-r-u
11-06-2007, 12:17 PM
thank you! I'm going to try!

g-u-r-u
11-07-2007, 12:01 PM
after 4 times of extra trying.... it worked! thank you very much!

greetings,
suzanne