PDA

View Full Version : Audio Hookup

IrA.Hybrid0
10-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Let me tell you. I really want to use my logitech 5.1 Z5300 for pt, but I dont want to have other people in my house hear team mates talking, Or i wouldnt want others to have echo (I know how annoying that is.) I also have to switch between integrated audio and audigy LS card from device manager if i want to switch between the two. I tried plugging headset into audigy but sometimes people would get a whole bunch of static from me. I dont know wtf that was about.

Is there some kind of wire or something that i can flick a switch to change what sound system I could use? And what does anyone know why I was giving off static to everyone? Was it headset and card incompatibility? Or something else? How can i fix it?

IrA.Hybrid0
10-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Let me tell you. I really want to use my logitech 5.1 Z5300 for pt, but I dont want to have other people in my house hear team mates talking, Or i wouldnt want others to have echo (I know how annoying that is.) I also have to switch between integrated audio and audigy LS card from device manager if i want to switch between the two. I tried plugging headset into audigy but sometimes people would get a whole bunch of static from me. I dont know wtf that was about.

Is there some kind of wire or something that i can flick a switch to change what sound system I could use? And what does anyone know why I was giving off static to everyone? Was it headset and card incompatibility? Or something else? How can i fix it?