PDA

View Full Version : second level

Suppressant
08-17-2005, 06:20 PM
How do I get out from the room where the security guard is sitting in? I knocked out the 3 guards outside with a diversion camera and I've played the PS2 version of this before and I think they blew the door open but I've knocked the 3 guards out and I don't think I can get out.

edit: nevermind, I got out but I guess there's no way to save that guy since there's no way to get him to move away from the explosion

Suppressant
08-17-2005, 06:20 PM
How do I get out from the room where the security guard is sitting in? I knocked out the 3 guards outside with a diversion camera and I've played the PS2 version of this before and I think they blew the door open but I've knocked the 3 guards out and I don't think I can get out.

edit: nevermind, I got out but I guess there's no way to save that guy since there's no way to get him to move away from the explosion

jzorro
08-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Are you talking about the Sauliner Cryogenic Lab? Coldebeuf can be saved- at least on PC and X-Box. Try it. Do not hurt any of the guards in the hallway. Go down and talk to Francois and get the information you need. Climb back up to the catwalk and wait for the guards setting the explosion to leave and then use your rifle to shoot off the valve control knob down below. There will be about five or ten seconds left on the clock. This will release the icy liquid, stopping the explosion and releasing the pressure in the pipe preventing your exit. One guard will cry out about his eyes, but nobody is KOd or killed.