PDA

View Full Version : Throat Punch Counter

tolazy4name1
12-04-2009, 08:29 PM
I finally figured out how to punch someones throat as a counter.

Fist counter attacks are dictated by the type of punch a enemy is throwing. in order to punch their throat, they do a simple pull back of their fist, and punch straight. they dont step forward or anything. then, counterattack, and he should punch their stomach, and then their windpipe, causing them to fall over coughing. this is a insta-ko against lower level enemies, but brutes and mid levels it takes a couple times.

PS: how do i make signatures? or do i just have to type them?

tolazy4name1
12-04-2009, 08:29 PM
I finally figured out how to punch someones throat as a counter.

Fist counter attacks are dictated by the type of punch a enemy is throwing. in order to punch their throat, they do a simple pull back of their fist, and punch straight. they dont step forward or anything. then, counterattack, and he should punch their stomach, and then their windpipe, causing them to fall over coughing. this is a insta-ko against lower level enemies, but brutes and mid levels it takes a couple times.

PS: how do i make signatures? or do i just have to type them?

zgubilici
12-04-2009, 10:21 PM
The forums rules contain a link to the thread that explains everything that is to know about avatars and signatures. Please read the entire post. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5181026566/m/7401097417)