PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Noobie - Need Help

Apollo420
08-16-2005, 02:01 PM
I got the game today and I am on the lighthouse level. I've scanned all 5 of the crates and made it to the top of the lighthouse. I shut off the light in the lighthouse and now I am stumped on what to do. I'd appreciate some help or tips. Thanks

- Apollo

Apollo420
08-16-2005, 02:01 PM
I got the game today and I am on the lighthouse level. I've scanned all 5 of the crates and made it to the top of the lighthouse. I shut off the light in the lighthouse and now I am stumped on what to do. I'd appreciate some help or tips. Thanks

- Apollo

silentassasin05
08-16-2005, 02:04 PM
if you completed all your primary objectives, go outside at the top of the lighthouse and an option for "extraction" should appear. the guard at the top must be KO'ed or killed

Lord_Bawls
08-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Make sure you hack the computer after the courtyard and before the battlements of the fort, sometimes I've forgotten that.

stealthy_U
08-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Just make sre all of your primary objectives are completed and if you like your secondary, oppotunity objectives too.

Also as silentassasin said, make sure the guard at the top of the lighthouse is killed or KO'ed. KO'ed is more preferable. But its your choice.

Apollo420
08-17-2005, 12:58 AM
Yeah I figured it out after one more try. I'm in the middle of the second level now. Thanks bro

Apollo