PDA

View Full Version : i can't use my second hidden blade

Ho_Lee_Schmidt
04-18-2011, 12:25 PM
i finished the game, i have all guild challenges, shop quests, i had already go to Leonardo, everything, but cannot use the second hidden blade, just the first one, i checked the inventory from animus menu, the second blade still being there, but in game cannot be used

PD: forgive me for my bad english, but i'm from Venezuela and here we speak spanish

Ho_Lee_Schmidt
04-18-2011, 12:25 PM
i finished the game, i have all guild challenges, shop quests, i had already go to Leonardo, everything, but cannot use the second hidden blade, just the first one, i checked the inventory from animus menu, the second blade still being there, but in game cannot be used

PD: forgive me for my bad english, but i'm from Venezuela and here we speak spanish

darthdeva
04-18-2011, 01:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kevinchongi:

PD: forgive me for my bad english, but i'm from Venezuela and here we speak spanish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you in free roaming?
I noticed that on some special missions my second hidden blade was disabled, like in the two templar lairs.

Ho_Lee_Schmidt
04-18-2011, 01:43 PM
yes, im not in a memory if that what you meaning.

Ho_Lee_Schmidt
04-30-2011, 10:15 PM
please, somebody help me, nothing i tried works

Mous4u
05-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Are you sure you finished the game?

Mouse03
05-13-2011, 12:48 AM
You don't have to finish the game, or do shop quests or build anything to get it.

You need to speak with Leonardo to get it. Which you say you've already done.
How many times have you spoken to him? You finished the game, so you had to get the scene where he draws a hand on the seat and tells you to sit down?
Or have you just done the Leonardo Disapearance chapter of the game?

You need to visit specific points, which are marked with an L on the map, showing you where you can meet him, and get him to build things for you.
You should get 3 things from him, the 2nd hidden blade, parachutes, and a poison dart/bullet.

So when you went to him, he asks you what you want, then a menu comes up, and you can choose which item you want him to make for you.
Then you choose whatever you like, and it becomes part of your weapons after the scene finishes.

fadly2010
05-15-2011, 09:13 PM
strange. Mine work fine. i jump-assasinate from a roof onto a group of enemies and i always kill two on a single fly.

Assassin098996
05-27-2011, 02:16 PM
if u r in free roam it should work just try to find 2 guards close together or pay close attention to the counter kills with it

JerfyNL
06-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Have u bought it from Leonardo?