PDA

View Full Version : Help with Free Version of Far Cry

rcoffman31967
05-29-2008, 04:31 AM
Ok i got this back when it originally came out on fileplanet.com and haven't played it for quite some time.. so bare with me and a few questions here.. first I need to know if it's the full version.. ie can you play multiplayer on it, secondly does it support mods? and my last question is reguarding the version.. what version is this ie 1.2, 1.3 etc and can it be patched to the newer versions and still be playable online or not if it does allow multiplayer..

thanks for your patience and answers..

rcoffman31967
05-29-2008, 04:31 AM
Ok i got this back when it originally came out on fileplanet.com and haven't played it for quite some time.. so bare with me and a few questions here.. first I need to know if it's the full version.. ie can you play multiplayer on it, secondly does it support mods? and my last question is reguarding the version.. what version is this ie 1.2, 1.3 etc and can it be patched to the newer versions and still be playable online or not if it does allow multiplayer..

thanks for your patience and answers..

CuZtds_Lst_Stnd
05-29-2008, 08:14 AM
1st that was only a limited time promotion, if you didnt "activate" it when you DL'd it I am afraid you wont be able to now.

Afaik, it was patched to 1.4, as to whether it supports mods etc, I'm sorry but I dont know...

HTH!

Farcrymania
06-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Dude this is one game you want to pay for and own it, not a copy. You will be satisfied over and over and over