PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to use a custom personality for analysis

oozziejoe
01-04-2008, 05:10 AM
I've been doing some testing and seen others tests, and it looks like the default cm11 settings are not the strongest by a longshot. I was wondering if there was a way to change the default cm settings, so that I can us CM with the new settings for analyses.

oozziejoe
01-04-2008, 05:10 AM
I've been doing some testing and seen others tests, and it looks like the default cm11 settings are not the strongest by a longshot. I was wondering if there was a way to change the default cm settings, so that I can us CM with the new settings for analyses.

diskamyl
01-04-2008, 05:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oozziejoe:
I've been doing some testing and seen others tests, and it looks like the default cm11 settings are not the strongest by a longshot. I was wondering if there was a way to change the default cm settings, so that I can us CM with the new settings for analyses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there was some complicated way to do this. search the CM10 forums if you wish, there was some info on it.

Forum-Hacker
01-13-2008, 08:49 AM
Nobody caresNobody caresNobody caresNobody cares