PDA

View Full Version : who have the full saves of double agent

sth128
12-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Ok I managed to knock out the bridge crew, rendered the captain unconscious, and made it to the helipad without killing anyone or getting seen.

Now what's his name tells me he's seeing ghosts on radar and wants me to take care of the guards...?

Wait a minute, am I suppose to take out every guard on the ship?! Why didn't the mission objective state that? I have to go through the entire mission again then! Arg all that careful sneaking about and all the game crashes for naught!

Can someone confirm this for me? Do I have to take out everyone? Also why are some blips on my map red and some yellow?

ps. I didn't take out any guard because I wanted 100% stealth... They take marks off for knocking ppl out now arg.

lt724123lt2006
12-04-2006, 02:11 AM
who have the full saves of double agent please give me my yahoo id liu_tao 36

lt724123lt2006
12-04-2006, 02:11 AM
who have the full saves of double agent please give me my yahoo id liu_tao 36

splinterjunkie
12-04-2006, 02:13 AM
Thats not how the game works. If the objective is to kill someone, it doesnt count against your stealth score. Nor does knocking out people who are in your way to reach an objective (ie: someone using a computer you need to hack and that person will not leave).

I knocked out all the crew members, I didnt kill them like Moss orders. My stealth score only took hits where I actually did "unstealthy" non-mission related things (I guess I broke a light somewhere I dont recall breaking and I knocked out a guard during the first part).<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/Performance_nut/SCforumsig.jpg