PDA

View Full Version : Body Armor Color Issue (PC)...

badguybunky
04-30-2008, 04:05 PM
I don't know if it's just me but I've been having the issue of being unable to change the color of the Ballistic Body Armor (it's the one you start out with on default for rainbow's operatives). It says that the color is "black camo" but when I highlight the body armor selection the "gear" symbol (color option symbol) to the left does not appear for me to change the color. All the other body armor I can change the color. I've played RSV2 on XBOX360 and I'm pretty sure you can change that body armor's color like all the others you can equip. If anyone else is having or not having this issue, feedback would be appreciated.

badguybunky
04-30-2008, 04:05 PM
I don't know if it's just me but I've been having the issue of being unable to change the color of the Ballistic Body Armor (it's the one you start out with on default for rainbow's operatives). It says that the color is "black camo" but when I highlight the body armor selection the "gear" symbol (color option symbol) to the left does not appear for me to change the color. All the other body armor I can change the color. I've played RSV2 on XBOX360 and I'm pretty sure you can change that body armor's color like all the others you can equip. If anyone else is having or not having this issue, feedback would be appreciated.