PDA

View Full Version : chaos theory multiplayer: how many still play it?

studwand
03-30-2008, 08:36 PM
I was just wondering how many people still play chaos theory for xbox mulitplayer cause i wanna jump back into the online sensation because DA multiplayer sucks.

studwand
03-30-2008, 08:36 PM
I was just wondering how many people still play chaos theory for xbox mulitplayer cause i wanna jump back into the online sensation because DA multiplayer sucks.

Agentx_OO3
03-31-2008, 10:49 AM
100-179

roughtly on a goood day on a bad , its 100,

if ur eastern time, 3 pm is the perfect peak time

if not then 2pm.. central.

and recommend you get x-fire its good way of getting games with people ya know.. ya can start off by adding me . agentx003 : ) , cheers

ERN456
03-31-2008, 09:38 PM
I play it alot and I decided to never go back to DA because of two things first well Im pretty sure everybody knows here and reason number 2 some of the people in DA are really obnoxious once there was a guy booting people because they didnt answer his dumb questions and also because some people get mad when they lose and i guess they never realized that its a game and its for the purpose of entertainment and not winning every single time.

CTOnFriday
04-01-2008, 06:32 AM
I don't have Live anymore, but I still play it on Xlink. I didn't renew my Live account because at the time everyone was either cheating, or playing deathmatch.

l DARKFOXX l
04-06-2008, 08:56 AM
I play pandora tomarrow I hate all the ones after that in multiplayer, the single players are awsome though, if there are any other pandora players out there add me to your friend list and send a message saying that you play pandora my gamertag is Mei Kitsune by the way this is for xbox and xbox 360 only not ps2

Blurzz
04-07-2008, 08:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkfoxx2008:
I play pandora tomarrow I hate all the ones after that in multiplayer, the single players are awsome though, if there are any other pandora players out there add me to your friend list and send a message saying that you play pandora my gamertag is Mei Kitsune by the way this is for xbox and xbox 360 only not ps2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought they shut down the Pandorra Tomorrow servers?

ERN456
04-07-2008, 08:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blurzz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkfoxx2008:
I play pandora tomarrow I hate all the ones after that in multiplayer, the single players are awsome though, if there are any other pandora players out there add me to your friend list and send a message saying that you play pandora my gamertag is Mei Kitsune by the way this is for xbox and xbox 360 only not ps2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought they shut down the Pandorra Tomorrow servers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not on xbox or xbox 360

starwarsfan007
04-08-2008, 09:25 PM
I'd love to get on Chaos Theroy again, but currently my 360 has the Red Ring, and i'm waiting for a new one plus my old xbox is broken http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ERN456
04-08-2008, 09:28 PM
I really want a SC next gen game with a good SVM like Chaos Theorys im tired of waiting for another SC game not a Double Agent or Fugitive game.