PDA

View Full Version : Never buying another Ubisoft game again

shop49FC9963B
10-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Thought I'd support Ubisoft after playing Heroes 5 at a friend's house. Horrible mistake. Pre-ordered heroes 6 and "played" the beta. Download and installation was ridiculously slow and screwy. Thought the company was unprofessional at this point. October 14th comes around and I get an e-mail to download the final release. That was great except for the fact that the "link" to download the game is an image. I was tickled and not surprised at this point. I go to the Ubisoft store and attempt to download the game. Download launcher says I don't have internet connection while I clearly do. I've tried to contact costumer support with no avail. At this point I'm beyond angry. 50 dollars down the drain because I wanted to support this pathetic excuse for a gaming company. Ubisoft is full of tools that don't care about their costumers. They are also spineless morons who can't create a link in an e-mail or allow proper distribution of their products. I will take any opportunity I can to denounce Ubisoft and any of their games. Also, is it too much to ask to be given an ACTUAL username when I pay 50 dollars for a game? Ubisoft and anyone who likes Ubisoft can go burn a 50 dollar bill. Thanks for listening.

shop49FC9963B
10-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Thought I'd support Ubisoft after playing Heroes 5 at a friend's house. Horrible mistake. Pre-ordered heroes 6 and "played" the beta. Download and installation was ridiculously slow and screwy. Thought the company was unprofessional at this point. October 14th comes around and I get an e-mail to download the final release. That was great except for the fact that the "link" to download the game is an image. I was tickled and not surprised at this point. I go to the Ubisoft store and attempt to download the game. Download launcher says I don't have internet connection while I clearly do. I've tried to contact costumer support with no avail. At this point I'm beyond angry. 50 dollars down the drain because I wanted to support this pathetic excuse for a gaming company. Ubisoft is full of tools that don't care about their costumers. They are also spineless morons who can't create a link in an e-mail or allow proper distribution of their products. I will take any opportunity I can to denounce Ubisoft and any of their games. Also, is it too much to ask to be given an ACTUAL username when I pay 50 dollars for a game? Ubisoft and anyone who likes Ubisoft can go burn a 50 dollar bill. Thanks for listening.

DareDevilTech13
10-18-2011, 07:13 PM
eraser i know your style
the best games are the enhancement of product by procritsim and benefit ubisoft have the best games for beginners oat gaming going and i support their products to the limit of enjoyment factor not stress

Mr_Shade
10-19-2011, 05:05 AM
Hi there,

If you're having connection issues, support can generally help with those.

Did you get a reply from support with suggestions to try?

If you contact me in private I will pass on your details and ask someone to get back to you asap.

You can contact me by clicking my name and selecting invite to private thread..

konkoli
10-20-2011, 11:57 AM
I have Far Cry (one) ... super game, but in last time horrible problems to play one session till the end - crash long before!
Now - like today - no connect to UBI central servers possible!

Because i like this play, i bought FarCry2 (not installed yet - FC1 is good enough), but if UBI does such mistakes by server stability again and again, then this not installed FC2 will be the last one UBI game i had bought! No more UBI!

I do'nt pay for online autorised singleplayer games! (Like steam, cryptoservers, ... and so far) NEVER! They i play on comp's, that are not connected to internet. (WinXP, not Vista or this fck 7!)

Crytek was fine, but UBI is the last sh.. !