PDA

View Full Version : thanks for finishing the rough draft of the game (1.3) now how bout supporting it?

privateschultz
11-08-2004, 11:22 PM
crytek & ubi, you have the best game this side of half-life 2 but your support lags like a 56k modem on mars and your public-relations strategies couldn't get joan of arc sympathy for playing with matches. clueless. hire someone who knows what they're doing & you'll make alot more money.

privateschultz
11-08-2004, 11:22 PM
crytek & ubi, you have the best game this side of half-life 2 but your support lags like a 56k modem on mars and your public-relations strategies couldn't get joan of arc sympathy for playing with matches. clueless. hire someone who knows what they're doing & you'll make alot more money.

hazards32
11-09-2004, 04:11 AM
We have been trying to say this to them for months . They do not seem to realise that customer satisfaction and return sales is how you build a future for your company.

But saying that,they have finally delivered the finished product for us . So i am a happy camper who is enjoying the amazing game for hour after hour.

XTENCILATE
11-09-2004, 10:12 AM
im with harards32, thsi game, while its had its issues, it fantastic.

-x

Mad_Murdock2k
11-09-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm only partially agreeing with Hazard and X. The game is borderline great, but since Crytek has made it fairly clear they don't plan to offer any more patches or enhancements. The game will never achieve true greatness in terms of Multiplayer. Putting all the work off on the community to make the game better, is just lazy and looking for a free ride

Single player, I believe is a "Must play" classic

privateschultz
11-10-2004, 12:16 AM
yeah i know it's old news but just wanted to vent. it's a pity this gem fell into the laps of ubi. they are really inept because obviously crytek could fix everything that's wrong with multiplayer if they wanted to.

hazards32
11-10-2004, 07:05 AM
I really wouldn't blame UBI to much for this mess. I doubt they got much more info out of crytek than Joe Public.

The only problem i had with UBI is that they passed the 1.2 patch as ok when it quite clearly was not .