PDA

View Full Version : Stuff that should be rid of in Versus

DeathSta07
03-30-2005, 07:03 PM
I think that the destructable lights in the old levels need to go because when you shoot them out they just look fake because there is light in places there shouldnt be. I also think they should get rid of the explosive option in the old levels since they are not destructable. It just seems really fake to plant a bomb that doesnt blow anything up. I also wish they would make the sticky cam smaller because there is no possible way something that big could get shot out of a barrel that small. Does anyone else think there is anything they should get rid of or change?

DeathSta07
03-30-2005, 07:03 PM
I think that the destructable lights in the old levels need to go because when you shoot them out they just look fake because there is light in places there shouldnt be. I also think they should get rid of the explosive option in the old levels since they are not destructable. It just seems really fake to plant a bomb that doesnt blow anything up. I also wish they would make the sticky cam smaller because there is no possible way something that big could get shot out of a barrel that small. Does anyone else think there is anything they should get rid of or change?

murdoc_08
03-30-2005, 07:18 PM
the sticky cam has to be big so the mercs have a chance to shoot it before they are gassed and also so spies can find them faster for retrieval

DeathSta07
03-30-2005, 08:37 PM
I dont want them much smaller but the size of the barrel