PDA

View Full Version : Wait a minute...(Xbox 360 version).

OrionsGambit
08-30-2010, 05:47 PM
I was just checking the website market place for Live, and noticed that the 360 version of Ruse is listed as having only 2-4 for online multiplayer (compared to the PC versions 1-8).

Is this true or is it a mistake on microsofts part? (looked in faq, wasn't n there)

OrionsGambit
08-30-2010, 05:47 PM
I was just checking the website market place for Live, and noticed that the 360 version of Ruse is listed as having only 2-4 for online multiplayer (compared to the PC versions 1-8).

Is this true or is it a mistake on microsofts part? (looked in faq, wasn't n there)

FarmerOfOstrich
08-30-2010, 05:56 PM
Its True. Unfortuntly Consoles got nerfed to keep the same "feel and flow" ruse should have. I agree, but i dont like it.

Consoles = max 2 vs 2
= Population Limit
Both 360 AND PS3

OrionsGambit
08-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Well that's effing stupid. I was hoping Ruse wouldn't limit itself that way on a console, and if it is I guess I'm not going to buy it after all. So much for my hopes and dreams http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

End War still had 4v4 and it was made by Ubisoft, this limit makes no sense at all...

krazycarl
08-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Orion the limit makes sense.

The developers basically had to make the decision between limiting units or limiting the amount of players.

Limiting units would have made the big battles we all love to have, basically impossible.

Limiting players is not that big of a deal when you think about it. How often did you REALLY play 4v4 on Endwar? Maybe for the first 6 months, but after that it became impossible to find matches.

2v2 is where it's at, and that's why it's not a big deal

OrionsGambit
08-30-2010, 07:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by krazycarl:
Orion the limit makes sense.

The developers basically had to make the decision between limiting units or limiting the amount of players.

Limiting units would have made the big battles we all love to have, basically impossible.

Limiting players is not that big of a deal when you think about it. How often did you REALLY play 4v4 on Endwar? Maybe for the first 6 months, but after that it became impossible to find matches.

2v2 is where it's at, and that's why it's not a big deal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4v4 became non-existent b/c support for the game evaporated and the game itself collapsed.

They didn't need to make the decision at all. There's no conceivable reason Ruse shouldn't be 4v4 on console, particularly if it's limited to 2v2 for both PS3 and 360 (PSN doesn't suffer from the problems that Live does in regards tot eh limits of players playing at once).

MaDeToFaDe
08-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Would of been cool playing 3v3 ranked with friends :'( But still 2v2 will have to do =) not the end of the world. Will be intresting to see what's missing from the console version (if anything)

Camo-234
08-30-2010, 09:03 PM
whats weird is that on the gamestop website it says the online goes up to 8 players http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Camo-234
08-30-2010, 09:05 PM
sorry forget about my post I just checked and it says up to 4 players. I could of sworn it said up to 8 recently

OrionsGambit
08-30-2010, 09:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MaDeToFaDe:
Would of been cool playing 3v3 ranked with friends :'( But still 2v2 will have to do =) not the end of the world. Will be intresting to see what's missing from the console version (if anything) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Removing 2/3rds of the multiplayer game modes while charging the same amount of money (adjusted console game price for retail and console publishing fees) is a game changer.

It's like releasing a new Halo game without a new multiplayer (oh wait..).

AverageSoldier
08-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Poor console, it has 2v2 matches, gets no beta, not sure about demo being out yet for them. Still I wouldnt mind since I only play 2v2 and 1v1 but there are people that like too play higher then that. Looks lke RUSE will be a PC sort of game...might burn out on consoles http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

OrionsGambit
08-30-2010, 10:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AverageSoldier:
Poor console, it has 2v2 matches, gets no beta, not sure about demo being out yet for them. Still I wouldnt mind since I only play 2v2 and 1v1 but there are people that like too play higher then that. Looks lke RUSE will be a PC sort of game...might burn out on consoles http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sad part is it will burn out b/c of half-assing it like it appears they will.

I will prob. mostly play the partner game modes, but that includes 2v2v2 and 2v2v2v2, which were the most fun I had in the beta.

JamesDSidious
08-31-2010, 12:35 AM
As a 360 Player I'm happy with a max of 2v2.

As I see it, sadly as it is though, R.U.S.E isn't really established in the 360 community. Many people I talk to don't even know that this gem exists. Maybe the Demo, once it will be released will gather some more attention of the crowd.

As i see it, R.U.S.E will have a strong but sadly small, compared to other titles, community on the 360. So 2v2 will be quite enough for me.

AverageSoldier
08-31-2010, 01:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesDSidious:
As a 360 Player I'm happy with a max of 2v2.

As I see it, sadly as it is though, R.U.S.E isn't really established in the 360 community. Many people I talk to don't even know that this gem exists. Maybe the Demo, once it will be released will gather some more attention of the crowd.

As i see it, R.U.S.E will have a strong but sadly small, compared to other titles, community on the 360. So 2v2 will be quite enough for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes that seems about right, and then it will just stay small http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I think they just like steam so much that they are making it for a PC player lour sort of thing. I play PC and not the consoles but I do have empathy for the consoles concerning RUSE http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

wu-scherge
08-31-2010, 04:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrionsGambit:
There's no conceivable reason Ruse shouldn't be 4v4 on console, particularly if it's limited to 2v2 for both PS3 and 360 (PSN doesn't suffer from the problems that Live does in regards tot eh limits of players playing at once). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

as sad as it is, the problem lies in the limited hardware capabilities of the consoles. if i am not mistaken the problem is the lack of memory. so the decision was to limit to 2v2 or a game which is slow as hell.

armInIuS1988
08-31-2010, 05:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wu-scherge:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OrionsGambit:
There's no conceivable reason Ruse shouldn't be 4v4 on console, particularly if it's limited to 2v2 for both PS3 and 360 (PSN doesn't suffer from the problems that Live does in regards tot eh limits of players playing at once). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

as sad as it is, the problem lies in the limited hardware capabilities of the consoles. if i am not mistaken the problem is the lack of memory. so the decision was to limit to 2v2 or a game which is slow as hell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's afaik a problem of the CPU Chache, not the memory.

But still i don't know why 3vs3 has also being cancelled. I think it should also be possible on a console, thinking about the fact how many cores the PS3 actually got. In terms of CPU-Power the PS3 is way better then the XBox360. So it shouldn't be a problem for EUGEN to get 3on3 running on the PS3. But, as I think its an "Games for Windows Live" -game, so there is a lot of Microsoft $$$ in there, which propably assuring that the PS3 won't take advantage of its better CPU hardware.

Its sad, its bad for gamers, but in the end its just all about $$, EUGEN and neither UBI are the charity.

GullyMan
08-31-2010, 06:43 AM
Oh stfu you whinny console players you pay 200 for your xbox we pay at least triple. You get games that we don't for example some of the halos and gears of war not like that's a bad thing for PC but it's still something. In other words you pay for what you get, pay 200 and moan or get a PC plug in the xbox controller and wha la you get your 4v4's, Console you have your games designed for you and we have ours. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

MaDeToFaDe
08-31-2010, 06:50 AM
GTFO, my xbox cost 300, couple years later it breaks so i buy another. i'm paying 40/40+ for games such as ruse that gets dubed down! Why the **** am i paying 40 for a game that's been dubed down., XBL every year. I have a PS3 too so that's another 300 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

You can build a PC for 300 that would run ruse.

GullyMan
08-31-2010, 06:55 AM
Find me a computer that will run RUSE for 300. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

And wait so now your saying you got a PS3 and an Xbox, we are on about 1 v 1's or i will add in my 3d monitor and the gaming mouse and keyboard etc. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

MaDeToFaDe
08-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Just saying it adds up, 40+ a game is shocking, i must of spent 3640 just on games over the years.

GullyMan
08-31-2010, 07:02 AM
yeah I know that's what I never get about consoles why they are 10 ish more when there is nothing extra in them if anything less because no mods.

MaDeToFaDe
08-31-2010, 07:07 AM
Ineed, then there the HD TV.. end of the day it's alot of money (all together) Being a console gameer is no cheaper imo. But i choose to game on a console so it's my own fault http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

feelthenrj
08-31-2010, 08:05 AM
^

Exactly.http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Although changes like this are pulling me towards pc-gaming.
But I fully understand it. And I'd rather play with unlimited units
then with 4-8 players.

OrionsGambit
08-31-2010, 08:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GullyMan:
Oh stfu you whinny console players you pay 200 for your xbox we pay at least triple. You get games that we don't for example some of the halos and gears of war not like that's a bad thing for PC but it's still something. In other words you pay for what you get, pay 200 and moan or get a PC plug in the xbox controller and wha la you get your 4v4's, Console you have your games designed for you and we have ours. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor little nubcake should know his place and be quiet.

I have a computer that I paid nearly $2,000 for and it plays Ruse among other things totally fine. But I also own an Xbox 360 that I paid $400 for and I'd like to actually use it on something that isn't watered down and I'll enjoy. On top of the fact that the US is unable to get a PC version of the game outside of digital download.

Besides the fact, for those of us who are actually educated, the cost of hardware doesn't have to do with the quality of a separate and separately released software. Gamers on the PS3 and 360 are paying just as much as PC players for their copy of RUSE but are getting a obviously and significantly inferior product for the same amount of money.

On a side note, the reason why console games are more expensive is that the publishers have to pay the Sony and Microsoft licencing fees in order to sell their game for their respective console. Minus the said fees and the cost of the games is the same.

Nuclear_Wessel
08-31-2010, 08:48 AM
You have to keep in mind that the X360 and the PS3 are consoles from another time; they simply lack the abilty to handle an 8 player RTS.

Even when the 360 was being released people where concerned about the lack of RAM...I don't think microsoft expected large scale RTS games to be released on it in several years time.

worma
08-31-2010, 08:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GullyMan:
Find me a computer that will run RUSE for 300. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My comp did cost 400, runs RUSE on max settings.

AnderZEL
08-31-2010, 08:57 AM
I know Xbox and Ps3 is geting old now. But atlest the Ps3 have more opwer than my pc and i can run a 4v4 game close to max seting whit hundreds off units and no lagg. I eawen think Xbox shud cope with good setings and play 4v4 whit no lagg. But i belive Ubi and Eug removed 3v3 and 4v4 cos thay want a garanty no lagg will hapen.

But i think it is sad cos ewery one shud be abel to play 3v3 and 4v4 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

OrionsGambit
08-31-2010, 09:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nuclear_Wessel:
You have to keep in mind that the X360 and the PS3 are consoles from another time; they simply lack the abilty to handle an 8 player RTS.

Even when the 360 was being released people where concerned about the lack of RAM...I don't think microsoft expected large scale RTS games to be released on it in several years time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to sound rude but; bull****.

The PS3 has an 8 core processor, 26 GBs of RAM, and the best graphics card beyond it's time and in existence. A PS3 outperforms my computer several times over, and I am able to play Ruse on max settings in a 4v4/2v2v2v2 scenario. There is NO reason that the PS3 should be limited to 2v2 max in its version of Ruse. Xbox 360 has a 3 core processor, 22 GBs of RAM, and a lesser but still amazing graphics card. 360 is obviously the inferior system but I still don't see, hardware-wise, why it should be limited either.

@worma: How much is that in dollars (pounds sterling to dollars)? B/c I made/ordered a computer for a friend of mine, cost less then $800 and it runs Ruse at max as well.

AnderZEL
08-31-2010, 09:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nuclear_Wessel:

Even when the 360 was being released people where concerned about the lack of RAM...I don't think microsoft expected large scale RTS games to be released on it in several years time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The PS3 has an 8 core processor, 26 GBs of RAM, and the best graphics card beyond it's time and in existence. A PS3 outperforms my computer several times over, and I am able to play Ruse on max settings in a 4v4/2v2v2v2 scenario. There is NO reason that the PS3 should be limited to 2v2 max in its version of Ruse. Xbox 360 has a 3 core processor, 22 GBs of RAM, and a lesser but still amazing graphics card. 360 is obviously the inferior system but I still don't see, hardware-wise, why it should be limited either.

@worma: How much is that in dollars (pounds sterling to dollars)? B/c I made/ordered a computer for a friend of mine, cost less then $800 and it runs Ruse at max as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ther is no suths thing as a 8 core prosesor only 4. and any thing ower 4gbi off rams i usles in games it is only good in a pc if you like to ahave many aps like movie maker and stuff running at the same time. But i a gre about the grafic card in the PS3 is is superior to many grafickard to this day but not considerd a super card now.

Nuclear_Wessel
08-31-2010, 09:12 AM

@worma: How much is that in dollars (pounds sterling to dollars)? B/c I made/ordered a computer for a friend of mine, cost less then $800 and it runs Ruse at max as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yikes! your way off with the RAM!

The PS3 has 256 mb System RAM and 256 mb Video RAM. For reference most Gaming PCs now have at least 2 GB system RAM (mine have 4 GB). The PS3 doesn't have 8 processors it has 3 with hyperthreading.

OrionsGambit
08-31-2010, 09:19 AM

The PS3 has 256 mb System RAM and 256 mb Video RAM. For reference most Gaming PCs now have at least 2 GB system RAM (mine have 4 GB). The PS3 doesn't have 8 processors it has 3 with hyperthreading. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah my bad, i confused memory bandwidth with actually memory. So I stand corrected. However the PS3 does indeed have 8 processors. It has 7 SPE 3.2 GHz processors and an 8th reserved for redundancy total floating point performance. It's in the Genius Book of World Records Gaming edition, and on any spec website.

Nuclear_Wessel
08-31-2010, 09:24 AM

The PS3 has 256 mb System RAM and 256 mb Video RAM. For reference most Gaming PCs now have at least 2 GB system RAM (mine have 4 GB). The PS3 doesn't have 8 processors it has 3 with hyperthreading. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah my bad, i confused memory bandwidth with actually memory. So I stand corrected. However the PS3 does indeed have 8 processors. It has 7 SPE 3.2 GHz processors and an 8th reserved for redundancy total floating point performance. It's in the Genius Book of World Records Gaming edition, and on any spec website. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I accidentally got muddled with the 360's mysterious tri-core processor, but don't be mislead by the number of processors, they PS3 really doesn't measure up well to modern PC's either in RAM or Processing.

OrionsGambit
08-31-2010, 09:31 AM

Yeah my bad, i confused memory bandwidth with actually memory. So I stand corrected. However the PS3 does indeed have 8 processors. It has 7 SPE 3.2 GHz processors and an 8th reserved for redundancy total floating point performance. It's in the Genius Book of World Records Gaming edition, and on any spec website. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I accidentally got muddled with the 360's mysterious tri-core processor, but don't be mislead by the number of processors, they PS3 really doesn't measure up well to modern PC's either in RAM or Processing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the PS3 games look at least a hell of a lot better then the games I can have on my PC! But a friend of mine also said something is wrong with my PC if i'm having graphical lag issues with the amount and expense of hardware I have in it. I'm just too lazy to mess with the settings.

Anyway, I still reiterate that shafting the 360 version of the game is bs. I have more then 4 friends on Live who will be owning and playing this game online at the same time. Hopefully I'll just be able to actually purchase a PC version to compensate.

Meh.

-OG

GullyMan
08-31-2010, 09:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My comp did cost 400, runs RUSE on max settings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

?!? What computer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

Btw some of you are going into specs, you think PC players would pay more for a PC then a console if the console is better?

AnderZEL
08-31-2010, 09:34 AM
It cant be posibel that the PS3 have a 8 core 3.2 ghz prosersor it wod have to be a 20 nm prosesor and 20nm isent invented yet(not so you can buy it any whays).eawen if it is a 40nm prosesor that wasent realy avalibel 3 years ago it wod consume 240watt the prosessor only and the amount off heat that generates cant be removed whit a air cooled heat sink that the PS3 have.

In retrospect it is not fisicly posibel to have a 3 years old 8 core 3.2ghz prosessor in a smal plastic box.

But i belive that you may have miss read it it is probebly a 2or4 core that have 2or4 hyperthreds thats how thay can write its a 8 core when its is only a 4 core.

Nuclear_Wessel
08-31-2010, 09:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnderZEL:
It cant be posibel that the PS3 have a 8 core 3.2 ghz prosersor it wod have to be a 20 nm prosesor and 20nm isent invented yet(not so you can buy it any whays).eawen if it is a 40nm prosesor that wasent realy avalibel 3 years ago it wod consume 240watt the prosessor only and the amount off heat that generates cant be removed whit a air cooled heat sink that the PS3 have.

In retrospect it is not fisicly posibel to have a 3 years old 8 core 3.2ghz prosessor in a smal plastic box.

But i belive that you may have miss read it it is probebly a 2or4 core that have 2or4 hyperthreds thats how thay can write its a 8 core when its is only a 4 core. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Orion is absolutely right about the processors, though it is wierd, its also true.

It's rather hard to explain why the PS3 processors are inferior to those used on desktop computers without getting all 'computer sciencey', but basically in laymans terms modern processors use a system to 'predict' operations which it will have to perform later on, making them an order of magnitude more efficient, whereas the PS3's processors have no such ability.

OrionsGambit
08-31-2010, 10:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My comp did cost 400, runs RUSE on max settings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

?!? What computer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

Btw some of you are going into specs, you think PC players would pay more for a PC then a console if the console is better? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

B/c most of said PC functions don't relate to games. I can (and recently have) built a PC that can play Ruse max settings for less then $800. Removing the handful of game-related performance enhancers, that same PC just to do every day stuff costs around $500. That's only a $300 difference to make said PC a gaming comp. The price of a console is anywhere between $250 and $600.

So a better question is; why are Sony/Microsoft overcharging for an inferior product? The idea of a 10-year system is rather ridiculous if you think about it (having been corrected myself by Nuclear_Wessel). And while I don't enjoy that fact that Microsoft comes out with different versions of the same console ever few months, their replacement of a console after a max of 5-years actually makes sense now.

armInIuS1988
08-31-2010, 11:24 AM
Well i just got the feeling to quote my posting from the first page:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

But still i don't know why 3vs3 has also being cancelled. I think it should also be possible on a console, thinking about the fact how many cores the PS3 actually got. In terms of CPU-Power the PS3 is way better then the XBox360. So it shouldn't be a problem for EUGEN to get 3on3 running on the PS3. But, as I think its an "Games for Windows Live" -game, so there is a lot of Microsoft $$$ in there, which propably assuring that the PS3 won't take advantage of its better CPU hardware.

Its sad, its bad for gamers, but in the end its just all about $$, EUGEN and neither UBI are the charity. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, @OrionsGambit, the PS3 and XBOX GPU is almost the same since both consoles have a GeForce7 -GPU. This GPU however is from a todays point of view a very very low grapihics unit (not card, since console's dont have a graphics "card"). That is also the reason why PS3 / XBox didnt even support anti-alaising in actual games. And that is also the reason why you could play RUSE very well with a 400,00 EUR computer.

AMD X3 2,8 GHZ ~ 110,00 EUR
AsRock or cheap MSI mainboard. ~40,00 EUR
GeForce GTX 9800+ or GTX 260 (more than enough...)~ 90,00 up to 140,00 EUR depending on what card you choose
Case ~ 40 Euro
DVD Recorder&Drive ~ 70,00 EUR
Harddrive 500GB ~40,00 EUR

Meteor 121
08-31-2010, 11:59 AM
wow I like 4v4 well they probably might have a dlc for 4v4 just like end war when you had to pay for it or was it free

OrionsGambit
08-31-2010, 01:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by armInIuS1988:
Well i just got the feeling to quote my posting from the first page:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Its sad, its bad for gamers, but in the end its just all about $$, EUGEN and neither UBI are the charity. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, @OrionsGambit, the PS3 and XBOX GPU is almost the same since both consoles have a GeForce7 -GPU. This GPU however is from a todays point of view a very very low grapihics unit (not card, since console's dont have a graphics "card"). That is also the reason why PS3 / XBox didnt even support anti-alaising in actual games. And that is also the reason why you could play RUSE very well with a 400,00 EUR computer.

AMD X3 2,8 GHZ ~ 110,00 EUR
AsRock or cheap MSI mainboard. ~40,00 EUR
GeForce GTX 9800+ or GTX 260 (more than enough...)~ 90,00 up to 140,00 EUR depending on what card you choose
Case ~ 40 Euro
DVD Recorder&Drive ~ 70,00 EUR
Harddrive 500GB ~40,00 EUR </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nuclear_Wessel and I already went over this.