PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on Nefarious plotters.

Prol33tariat
12-05-2007, 08:22 PM
does anyone actually buy said conspiracies and so called "crazy making" not exactly ver batim to what this work of fiction presents?

in other words, could a shady conspiracy from way back in "ancient" days between few powerful figures/beings to control a mass of thought and action?

considering the war industry and all the info we have, personally known or publicly, do you think a templarish/illuminatus type group influence world events, maybe not even world, just even any influence?

i for one do, you look at pharmaceutical spray charts, war/conflict over known history, the very real possibility of selective history, all of the "purges" of "old" knowledge over the years....and more importantly the unknown ones.

its quite easy for me to fill in the blanks but than again, I've spent a lot of time in Amsterdam.

what do you guys think?

Prol33tariat
12-05-2007, 08:22 PM
does anyone actually buy said conspiracies and so called "crazy making" not exactly ver batim to what this work of fiction presents?

in other words, could a shady conspiracy from way back in "ancient" days between few powerful figures/beings to control a mass of thought and action?

considering the war industry and all the info we have, personally known or publicly, do you think a templarish/illuminatus type group influence world events, maybe not even world, just even any influence?

i for one do, you look at pharmaceutical spray charts, war/conflict over known history, the very real possibility of selective history, all of the "purges" of "old" knowledge over the years....and more importantly the unknown ones.

its quite easy for me to fill in the blanks but than again, I've spent a lot of time in Amsterdam.

what do you guys think?