PDA

View Full Version : Order cancelled?

shop856226978
11-25-2010, 03:50 AM
Last week I ordered ACB the special edition through the Ubi shop; paid with paypal. Two days later I got an e-mail saying it was cancelled; I go to findmyorder.com to see what's happening, the reason for cancelling says 'other'. I received an e-mail saying the money would be sent back.

Why was it cancelled? How long does it take for them to send the money back so I can order again (or elsewhere)? Anyone else had this happen?

I'm worried now because I promised someone I would get this game for a holiday that's in 10 days. I need the money back to order it again (lowly student here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif ).

Oh and I did e-mail customer service but no reply yet (been 3 days).

shop856226978
11-25-2010, 03:50 AM
Last week I ordered ACB the special edition through the Ubi shop; paid with paypal. Two days later I got an e-mail saying it was cancelled; I go to findmyorder.com to see what's happening, the reason for cancelling says 'other'. I received an e-mail saying the money would be sent back.

Why was it cancelled? How long does it take for them to send the money back so I can order again (or elsewhere)? Anyone else had this happen?

I'm worried now because I promised someone I would get this game for a holiday that's in 10 days. I need the money back to order it again (lowly student here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif ).

Oh and I did e-mail customer service but no reply yet (been 3 days).

Abeonis
11-25-2010, 07:24 AM
Probably run out of stock unexpectedly. I doubt you will have been the only person to recieve such an email.

As for how long it will take, it depends solely on when Ubishop choose to refund the money, although as it stands, they technically owe you the product and you have the right to refuse the refund and demand that which you have purchased.

caswallawn_2k7
11-25-2010, 08:00 AM
it could also be a problem with paypal, with steam and a few other services paypal has been reversing people transactions stopping them going through. (it is more highly documented on steam as it can cause a steam account to be locked until paypal fixes the problem)

so it may be worth checking your paypal account to see if they have gave any info on the payment being reversed since they should of dealt with all the money side of it.

Ubisoft2Good
11-25-2010, 11:30 AM
maybe cuz ur using ur parents credit card.

Abeonis
11-25-2010, 04:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ubisoft2Good:
maybe cuz ur using ur parents credit card. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps you could do us all a favour, and shut up.