PDA

View Full Version : Vegas3?

overtaker69
01-27-2011, 12:56 AM
ok here me out everyone wants a vegas3 right well why not raibowsix return to new vegas make the game have a more graphic deep scary storyline people jump to play games that scare them but also make the game all about online gaming bring in more of the story maps online then bring in the possibilities of letting the people creat the maps bring in more weopons give the world the oppertunity to modify every weapon the way they want like the raiging bull with a scope now i wouldnt say go as far as letting the people use vehicles thats not what this game is about im just saying give the people what there hoping for and let us have more possibilities i mean this game got so big you had to put it on a seperat server so make this vegas 3 im talking about it wil be a never ending game and i say it will stay at the top of the gaming list for decades and expand rainbow to ps3 why not its more money in your pocket but anyways this is what i pitch to you and the people around the world thanks

overtaker69
01-27-2011, 12:56 AM
ok here me out everyone wants a vegas3 right well why not raibowsix return to new vegas make the game have a more graphic deep scary storyline people jump to play games that scare them but also make the game all about online gaming bring in more of the story maps online then bring in the possibilities of letting the people creat the maps bring in more weopons give the world the oppertunity to modify every weapon the way they want like the raiging bull with a scope now i wouldnt say go as far as letting the people use vehicles thats not what this game is about im just saying give the people what there hoping for and let us have more possibilities i mean this game got so big you had to put it on a seperat server so make this vegas 3 im talking about it wil be a never ending game and i say it will stay at the top of the gaming list for decades and expand rainbow to ps3 why not its more money in your pocket but anyways this is what i pitch to you and the people around the world thanks

Dirtymurph
01-27-2011, 01:45 AM
They have already said there wont be a V3.

Real720
01-27-2011, 07:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by overtaker69:
ok here me out everyone wants a vegas3 right </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wrong. We want something that's actually good.

HybridSilence
01-29-2011, 06:48 PM
I hope they make a new RB6 game..

msjazz79
01-31-2011, 09:47 PM
@Dirtymurph, did they give a reason why they won't make a 3rd? I enjoyed the 1st and 2nd version. If they don't plan on making any more then they should sell the option to another company that would be interested in making it.

Dirtymurph
01-31-2011, 10:38 PM
They will make another R6 but they are done with Vegas.