PDA

View Full Version : Mic in Co-OP

G_Reed
04-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Ok i have tried to search for this but no matter what i search for i get no results. The find feature of this board is kinda like my mic...doesnt work (at least for me).

Well thats not totally true...my mic works fine in versus mode. I have the voice chat feature turned on in co-op but i cant seem to find anyone who can hear me. anyone have a similar problem or even better...a fix?

G_Reed
04-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Ok i have tried to search for this but no matter what i search for i get no results. The find feature of this board is kinda like my mic...doesnt work (at least for me).

Well thats not totally true...my mic works fine in versus mode. I have the voice chat feature turned on in co-op but i cant seem to find anyone who can hear me. anyone have a similar problem or even better...a fix?

FN57
04-18-2005, 09:31 PM
it happens to me sometimes, but the voice goes through teh speakers instead. If they can't hear you, either yell really load to change the xbox live options under options on the pause screen. It get's rather annoying, doing it all the time...