PDA

View Full Version : armour defaults

dungensdeath
09-25-2007, 04:33 PM
id like to see an in-lobby system where you can choose default armour setups. personally i like to run with two, three or five bars of armour, and run with five bars most of the time, because i feel like it can go against mostly anything out there (zero and eight+ armours). five bar is my handycap, and occationally ill go two armour, but i get plowed when the other team gets used to my speed assaults. so, i wish we could have default armours, so that way we can ready up with more armour or less. it's just a thought

dungensdeath
09-25-2007, 04:33 PM
id like to see an in-lobby system where you can choose default armour setups. personally i like to run with two, three or five bars of armour, and run with five bars most of the time, because i feel like it can go against mostly anything out there (zero and eight+ armours). five bar is my handycap, and occationally ill go two armour, but i get plowed when the other team gets used to my speed assaults. so, i wish we could have default armours, so that way we can ready up with more armour or less. it's just a thought

ELECTR1C_F4LC0N
09-26-2007, 11:39 AM
i wrote quite alot for this and ended up saying....

'good idea but whats the point'