PDA

View Full Version : can somebody help me!!!!!

indiekid0707
04-21-2006, 03:38 PM
i really need help im finding it impossible to find the 2nd and 3rd german bases when you have to fly around the desert during the sandstorm i have been flying around the desert for hours and cant find a thing!!!

indiekid0707
04-21-2006, 03:38 PM
i really need help im finding it impossible to find the 2nd and 3rd german bases when you have to fly around the desert during the sandstorm i have been flying around the desert for hours and cant find a thing!!!

Shadow0105
04-21-2006, 09:30 PM
you hear the radio transmissions?...sometimes they are very clear and other times they are super static...well when you turn and hear the transmissions super clearly it means your headed in the right direction, if its static your heading in the wrong direction....with this info u should be able to get to each base http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

IWAG360
04-25-2006, 12:58 AM
i couldnt find the bases for anything. when it seemed that i was getting a clear signal i would end up hitting the turn around area. that is the worst mission just keep plugging away flying over the desert if you dont hear anything or just static then you should turn. it would have been nice if the voice acting didnt make me want to turn off the sound

RodGoulty
04-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Keep trying & follow the radio signals fly low but avoid the terrain !!! There will be a break in the sand storm then you will see the 1st base.
I felt the same as you but you will eventually
get thru the storm then you have to land on the carrier !!!!! Even more impossible....Good luck from "Oldgit": makes you appreciate the old flyers !

jason.84
06-11-2006, 07:59 AM
please help; blazing angels keeps crashing on the training level at the start, then my computer freezez up. any advice please