PDA

View Full Version : eagle vision

SoraXIII
11-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Seriously OP. Manhunt is meant to be stealthy, but when a player has eagle vision they know it's you straight away.

Now that everyone uses it, all it is now is just running away when you see them and hope they don't catch up.

Does writing on these forums make an impact? I mean will the creators see some stuff on here and change it in the game?

Anyway, how about this: eagle vision doesn't show one blue target, why not make it two? I mean at least then you've got a 50/50 chance.

Scratch that, remove abilities completely....

SoraXIII
11-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Seriously OP. Manhunt is meant to be stealthy, but when a player has eagle vision they know it's you straight away.

Now that everyone uses it, all it is now is just running away when you see them and hope they don't catch up.

Does writing on these forums make an impact? I mean will the creators see some stuff on here and change it in the game?

Anyway, how about this: eagle vision doesn't show one blue target, why not make it two? I mean at least then you've got a 50/50 chance.

Scratch that, remove abilities completely....

SeekReality
11-22-2010, 02:35 PM
I have yet to use it, but when i can im sure ill run it most of the time, but it probably has a huge CD.

There should also be a playlist where you have no abilites (not sure if there is or not lol)

SoraXIII
11-22-2010, 02:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeekReality:
I have yet to use it, but when i can im sure ill run it most of the time, but it probably has a huge CD.

There should also be a playlist where you have no abilites (not sure if there is or not lol) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The CD is I think 60 seconds(I'm not on multiplayer ATM)so it's still not that long, 90 seconds would be better.

And yeah, a wanted or manhunt mode with no abilities would be amazing.

zerobounds-
11-22-2010, 03:24 PM
if its anything like regular Eagle Vision from the single player i would hate to use that crap, sure it works for a second but turn it on and you're in the dark, just hope you dont have to do any running - then if they run you're screwed with the cooldown.

HaxGeneration
11-22-2010, 03:39 PM
It works both ways, they can see you but you can also see who your purseur is when they use it. Just throw a smoke bomb or gtfo of there so they just waisted it for no good reason.

UnsentSoul
11-22-2010, 04:25 PM
Haha I'm sorry but it's quite easy to deal w/ Templar vision. Taking it out would be pathetic. Then people will use firecrackers or something. It does also point out 2 or 3.... If they are all in the vision radius.