PDA

View Full Version : Throwing knives

Rogue4152
12-04-2007, 04:43 AM
my throwing knives wont show up on altairs belt. its just leather pouches. is this some sort of graphical glitch? anyone else notice this?

i beat the game and am on the ps3.

Rogue4152
12-04-2007, 04:43 AM
my throwing knives wont show up on altairs belt. its just leather pouches. is this some sort of graphical glitch? anyone else notice this?

i beat the game and am on the ps3.

Rogue4152
12-08-2007, 12:08 PM
no one else having this problem???????

its just kinda weird they dont show up. its not affecting my gameplay, but its just annoying knowing its there.

sonieb34
02-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Do you have use of them although they do not appear on his belt?

I supposedly recieved them from Mualim and they show up on my inventory (5 of them) but they are not only not seen on Altair's person AND I cannot use them, only my short blade. Even in the practice ring I was supposedly using my throwing knives but Altair was just hacking away with his short blade.

I contacted Ubisoft support and they sent me here....yours is the only post which mentions the same problem, or a similar one, that I can find and I see you have no replies.

Thanks Ubisoft, for you amazing customer service: My question is unanswered and my problem still remains....nice job!

Wonderglue
02-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Did you really had to revive a 3 year old thread?

I had this problem on my PC version of the game (Knives not showing up but still usable),throw them all and pick them up again,it should be solved.