PDA

View Full Version : throwing kunai & shurikens

Chuun
10-28-2007, 12:15 PM
i think that it would be cool if we could like hold a certain button and thrown where our shurikan or kunai knufe will go and w/ the force that we would like to make it faster or slower or how many we culd throw at once.

Maybe u can already do this but i havent heard of it and it would be nice to like project our stuff instead of it being auto lock on so it could be somthing else to train =D.

Chuun
10-28-2007, 12:15 PM
i think that it would be cool if we could like hold a certain button and thrown where our shurikan or kunai knufe will go and w/ the force that we would like to make it faster or slower or how many we culd throw at once.

Maybe u can already do this but i havent heard of it and it would be nice to like project our stuff instead of it being auto lock on so it could be somthing else to train =D.

Funkymunky2007
10-28-2007, 12:21 PM
yea it would be better than when games like that one 2d naruto game were you do jutsu's were the knifes and stuff automatically come to you

NarutoNumba1Fan
10-28-2007, 12:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Maybe u can already do this but i havent heard of it and it would be nice to like project our stuff instead of it being auto lock on so it could be somthing else to train =D. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You probably already can throw them freely but if they dont then I agree =D.

eplaehn
10-28-2007, 12:29 PM
this is a stupid thread........no point in it its just !@#$ing gay like you all

BlazerFlame
10-28-2007, 12:43 PM
the kunai in the game look insanely stupid when thrown.

mike5266814
10-28-2007, 05:24 PM
why do you say that

BlazerFlame
10-28-2007, 05:41 PM
look at a video of kunai being thrown...then come back and ask me that question again