PDA

View Full Version : SCCT patching issues

Blackadder_1000
04-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi
Trying to patch SCCT euro to any version above 1.00 gives the following error:

Invalid patch file [temp directory]
RTPatch engine exited with error code 9. Patch was not applied

All background progs are disabled. The patches have been re-downloaded many times.

Any thoughts?
Thanks

Blackadder_1000
04-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi
Trying to patch SCCT euro to any version above 1.00 gives the following error:

Invalid patch file [temp directory]
RTPatch engine exited with error code 9. Patch was not applied

All background progs are disabled. The patches have been re-downloaded many times.

Any thoughts?
Thanks

cooldude6681
04-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Reinstall the game?

Blackadder_1000
04-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Done multiple times.

Even after a complete reformat the same problem occurs

GrzegorzG
05-22-2006, 04:10 PM
I.ve got the same problem , someone help us

jzorro
05-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Have you tried using the autoupdater? Begin from the start menue on your computer >UbiSoft> Chaos Theory> Update or something similar. You may have to disable antivirus during download.

hookback
05-27-2006, 05:38 AM
Same thing in here. Donwloading directly from autoupdater or getting the patch from other locations gives same damn error.

hookback
05-27-2006, 05:56 AM
Or does anyone know how to unpack that silly .rtp file so i can manually update it? Anyone? Ubi? Makers of the game? God? Anyone?

...stupid patch. Creators of these kind of non-working patches should be shoot in the face.

BlacK-HawK47
05-27-2006, 07:05 AM
ubi doesnt give a ****http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ive also had patching problems since the game got out, and i just got it to work a few days ago.. (hurrah.. GG ubi, your costumer service SUCKS!!!..)

this might be the problem:

- your play cd might be corrupt
- your comp plain sucks (no offence)

and this is what i did to my problems:

i reinstalled SCCT to another pc (i have 2 at home), although that one doesnt have the right hardware to ride SCCT the instalation still worked, i installed the patch to that and then copied EVERY file in the SCCT folder to this comp, now it works

il say it again, blizz doesnt give a **** about our problems, aslong as you have payed for the game,

keeping the servers up will cost ubi money so the less players that are playing on it, the less they have to pay..

your on your own now kid :S