PDA

View Full Version : submarine school

paul0704
02-04-2008, 09:57 AM
just bought the game yesterday and so far not bad. a problem with submarine school though, it says in the manual you can take the exams again if you get a poor grade, problem is i finish all the tests and dont even get a grade nor does it give me a bonus if i do complete them as it says in the manual. can someone help me?

paul0704
02-04-2008, 09:57 AM
just bought the game yesterday and so far not bad. a problem with submarine school though, it says in the manual you can take the exams again if you get a poor grade, problem is i finish all the tests and dont even get a grade nor does it give me a bonus if i do complete them as it says in the manual. can someone help me?

dgrayson
02-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the forum.
First, have you installed the 1.4 patch? If not, do so asap. you do not need the previous patches as 1.4 is cumulative.

Click Here (http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/patches/silenthunter4wolvesofthepacific/patch.html) and save it to your PC then run it. You only need Patch 1.4.

Second, the manual is to say the least, incomplete and error ridden. There have even been reports of people's heads exploding while they tried to make sense of it, so be careful.

If the game runs well, you might want to go to the General Discission forum. There you can find gameplay tips and help. This forum is primarily for those that can't get the game to run or have CTD problems.

See you on the General Forum

Dave