PDA

View Full Version : Best board

pozi_elite
12-27-2008, 04:14 PM
overal what is the best board to use? i am going to by one but i dont want to screw my self over. also, with the forgiveness being at one,will that afect me alot or no?

thank you

pozi_elite
12-27-2008, 04:14 PM
overal what is the best board to use? i am going to by one but i dont want to screw my self over. also, with the forgiveness being at one,will that afect me alot or no?

thank you

MOFO641976
12-28-2008, 04:47 AM
there is a "BEST" board for each dicipline..... freestyle, park etc. It's a personal preference.

moveon
12-28-2008, 04:43 PM
for freestyle, i like the forum grudge.i ride this board in real life and it's a pure bomb lol

Moveon (snowboarder)

buster_nb
12-31-2008, 05:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pozi_elite:

thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The forgivness thing is a trade-off. The higher performing boards need less forgivness because you can jump higher, spin faster etc.
The best all-around board on the game is the Burton Vapor in the freestyle category. If you're doing jibs or slopestyle stuff go with a high-end park board of which there are many all with similar stats. Just choose the one you like best. Sometimes though, the more expensive boards wont do you any more good than a mid-range board. Compare the stats of each one; there's not much difference--another problem with this game.

Paradisius
12-31-2008, 11:23 AM
yo buster... u got some good points there. But there is no such board in either characters played here. Am sure it exists... but with more time i could give a list of boards avail to us... mind you, we're using the chix.
Peace out.

rihardslol
12-31-2008, 02:08 PM
When I played I liked the Nitro team board

the1010
01-01-2009, 09:00 AM
i use the operator witch is the board shaun uses,max speed balence and edging is free style 4/5 everything els but forgiveness at 1

yankeesfanar2
01-01-2009, 12:22 PM
when u beat the game i would use the operator (get after beating shaun) but until than i would buy the vapor

youngbuck34
01-01-2009, 03:20 PM
under freestyle boards the Shawn White Red Line is tight..

LoZ_09
01-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Until you get shaun whites board, its personal prefrence, there all pretty equal

chilliofoe
01-15-2009, 09:34 PM
I like the Shaun White Signature Board, nearly full stats on everything except for forgivnesds but who needs that...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Wing-Nut38
01-17-2009, 09:25 PM
My best answer is buy the most expensive , a mid range , and a low range board from each board style because of difference in it abilities is were you will chose which one to use for different events. such like a jibfest a board thats almost maxed out you can go to fast thru the event or jump to far and high over jibs my choices are vapor,city or indoor survival,scaremaster /reactor , slash from 08-09 \from mile high pack team board \ and freebie pack mixtape , your other gear does help also read what each piece does need funds for your inventory add me as a friend i have some cash to spare in betting event on PS3 just add me

badthingwon
03-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Nitro Misfit, except in alaska and park citys pipe those i go with the operator

Fadeds0n0fF0nz
03-12-2009, 03:03 PM
noobs think the vapor is the best just becuse it is the last board but u only need two boards the stairmaster ex and the operator the stairmaster kills at airtriking, on the slops, and freestiols , the operator is the best at all the others