PDA

View Full Version : tell me if i'm wrong...

crazycanuck1968
04-18-2006, 12:13 PM
does anyone else get the impression from the total lack of a response from ubisoft that a second patch is not soon forthcomming and that this game seems to be pretty much dead already and it hasn't even...cough..got off the ground yet..

i am not trying to be an arse here..although i do come by that talent naturally...but i get the distinct feeling that blazing angels is quickly going the way of the dodo and its just released...a game where most of your players cannot connect online where the real action happens is unfortunately doomed to be left behind and quickly forgotten..and also leaves a very sour taste in the mouth of the CUSTOMERS because we feel that we have wasted a what is to most a large sum of money for a game that was promised and hyped up to be so wonderful but turned out to become a failure.
i for one am not happy that i have parted with over 55.00 canadian for a game that i cannot use with my saitek x45 joysticks but they work with every other obscure game nor can i find a server online.

crazycanuck1968
04-18-2006, 12:13 PM
does anyone else get the impression from the total lack of a response from ubisoft that a second patch is not soon forthcomming and that this game seems to be pretty much dead already and it hasn't even...cough..got off the ground yet..

i am not trying to be an arse here..although i do come by that talent naturally...but i get the distinct feeling that blazing angels is quickly going the way of the dodo and its just released...a game where most of your players cannot connect online where the real action happens is unfortunately doomed to be left behind and quickly forgotten..and also leaves a very sour taste in the mouth of the CUSTOMERS because we feel that we have wasted a what is to most a large sum of money for a game that was promised and hyped up to be so wonderful but turned out to become a failure.
i for one am not happy that i have parted with over 55.00 canadian for a game that i cannot use with my saitek x45 joysticks but they work with every other obscure game nor can i find a server online.