PDA

View Full Version : Oh My God Are You Okay?

mattyink
12-07-2006, 02:56 PM
I guess most of you are aware that the grfx settings always revert back to next gen once you go back in game. So i check the .ini setting but i dont think i saw something about AA , there are a few different .ini files so im not sure where to go.

I would just like to play with AA, how can even say next gen if in 2006 you cant even have AA by default in a game....

Forcing AA in CCC or tray tool just screws up the game .
So if anyone can help, btw first time posting here.
I live in Montreal where the game was developed, i use to be proud of that but im founding out more and more how Ubisoft sucks

Tek-fu
12-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Actually, this specific SC release for the 360/PC was done by Shanghai..not Montreal.

SC - Montreal
SCPT - Shanghai
SCCT - Montreal
SCDA - Shanghai

As previously stated in another post, by another user, I really hope that this shows Montreal doing SC5. If it's by Shanghai, I will never by another <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b] game....ever.

I expect companies to make mistakes..but I also expect them to learn from those mistakes.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

__________________________________________________ ______________
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ (optimized)
Motherboard: ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe
Memory: 2048MB RAM (DDR)
Hard Drive: 250 GB SATA
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX (x2, SLI enabled, Driver v93.71)
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2

Minci
12-07-2006, 03:41 PM
My Comp: AMD 3200 S939, 2x1024 MB RAM, 2x120 GB HDD RAID 0, X800 XL 256MB, Creative Live 5.1.

An ATI X800 XL is a more powerful card than x1300 or x1600. I am playing every new game with video quality at MAX. You name it, medieval2 TW, Gothic, Scarface, NFS Carbon, Oblivion etc. etc.
I didnt see the game because it didnt run with my card but I dont belive that, its graphics are better than oblivion's, with far more objects and range...

<b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b], are you okay? Need some help? I began to learn C++ and i can write a damn calcuator code for you to calcuate the technology improvements because my video card is brand new!!! I bought it just 1 months before ATI relased x1000 series which is less than 1 year and my card was the 3rd best with 300$ price!!!
Oh and there weren't any sounds in the menu, I think this game doesnt supports old sound cards neither...
GOOD JOB!!! BRAVO.

I bought the game today and didnt look at the requirements because my comp can run GTA san andreas while Oblivion is running on background!!! And tomorrow, my first job is to return the game back and change it with another. Oh and I wont be able to play this game because I wont change my card for another year because IT IS BRAND NEW AND POWERFUL ENOUGH TO RUN ANY NEW GAME!!!

TO THE SUPPORTERS OF <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b], WHO WILL SUPPORT THE COMPANY AND TELL ME ' YOU WOULD HAVE CHECKED THE REQs ' :
Go have fun and flatter somewhere else, I am not talking to you or writing this to you. This msg is for <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b] not for you!!!

Minci
12-07-2006, 03:41 PM
My Comp: AMD 3200 S939, 2x1024 MB RAM, 2x120 GB HDD RAID 0, X800 XL 256MB, Creative Live 5.1.

An ATI X800 XL is a more powerful card than x1300 or x1600. I am playing every new game with video quality at MAX. You name it, medieval2 TW, Gothic, Scarface, NFS Carbon, Oblivion etc. etc.
I didnt see the game because it didnt run with my card but I dont belive that, its graphics are better than oblivion's, with far more objects and range...

<b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b], are you okay? Need some help? I began to learn C++ and i can write a damn calcuator code for you to calcuate the technology improvements because my video card is brand new!!! I bought it just 1 months before ATI relased x1000 series which is less than 1 year and my card was the 3rd best with 300$ price!!!
Oh and there weren't any sounds in the menu, I think this game doesnt supports old sound cards neither...
GOOD JOB!!! BRAVO.

I bought the game today and didnt look at the requirements because my comp can run GTA san andreas while Oblivion is running on background!!! And tomorrow, my first job is to return the game back and change it with another. Oh and I wont be able to play this game because I wont change my card for another year because IT IS BRAND NEW AND POWERFUL ENOUGH TO RUN ANY NEW GAME!!!

TO THE SUPPORTERS OF <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b], WHO WILL SUPPORT THE COMPANY AND TELL ME ' YOU WOULD HAVE CHECKED THE REQs ' :
Go have fun and flatter somewhere else, I am not talking to you or writing this to you. This msg is for <b style="color:black;background-color:#a0ffff">UBI[/b] not for you!!!

mattyink
12-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Well the reviews i saw put Pandera Tomorrow at the top of the SC series and it was made in Shangai.