PDA

View Full Version : ubisoft

smaugthecat
09-29-2011, 12:54 PM
Why won't ubisoft answer any of the question that are posted here. After all is this not there forum, do they not monitor there own site?

smaugthecat
09-29-2011, 12:54 PM
Why won't ubisoft answer any of the question that are posted here. After all is this not there forum, do they not monitor there own site?

GUN_SABOTUR
09-30-2011, 12:16 PM
THERES ALOT OF POSTS HERE. WHY CANT I ACCESS THIS SITE FROM MY PS3?

ms-kleaneasy
10-02-2011, 08:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smaugthecat:
Why won't ubisoft answer any of the question that are posted here. After all is this not there forum, do they not monitor there own site? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We try to answer as many questions as we can, however with the forums as busy as they are its not always possible.

@Gun Sabotur - you have already posted about browsing from your PS3 elsewhere, spamming the same questions across multiple posts is not permitted.

smaugthecat
10-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Then can you tell us why Rocksmith is not beening released in the the UK

out-side
10-09-2011, 08:01 PM
I have already told you about the problem they have with the games name in the UK, I don't think you believe me, so here try this link (http://www.gamepron.com/news/2011/08/03/rocksmith-ubisoft-battles-band-for-game-name/). The bit you want to pay the closest attention to is right at the bottom of the page, here I'll even quote it for you, save you having to look for it:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I can confirm we are aware of the bandís opposition to our trademark application and that a representative of the band contacted us via email. We have replied to them, also via email. In general we do not comment on ongoing legal proceedings so I cannot disclose further details. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So in other words, they can't say anything about it, no matter how often you ask, they wont even know when they will be able to release it, so they wouldn't be able to tell you that anyway.

smaugthecat
10-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Yes but how do know don't believe everything you read in the papers

ms-kleaneasy
10-10-2011, 08:44 AM
@smaugthecat at present we don't have a release date for the UK. I'm sorry I can't provide any more information than that, I simply don't have it.

As and when that changes we'll be sure to let everyone know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif