PDA

View Full Version : UBI - Can we PLEASE get info on patch 1.05???

SCE_Dexorcist
03-07-2007, 11:36 AM
We don't need the whole enchilada. Just a couple of pages so we have some sort of understanding WHEN this patch is coming, and whether or not it will fix the punkbuster issues so we can have some server control.

IE. Mass kicking when we try to kick/ban one player. The random server crashes while pb is enabled. Just basic pb stability.

Can we please get some kind of update as to when the new patch will be released?

Thanks much.

Dex

SCE_Dexorcist
03-07-2007, 11:36 AM
We don't need the whole enchilada. Just a couple of pages so we have some sort of understanding WHEN this patch is coming, and whether or not it will fix the punkbuster issues so we can have some server control.

IE. Mass kicking when we try to kick/ban one player. The random server crashes while pb is enabled. Just basic pb stability.

Can we please get some kind of update as to when the new patch will be released?

Thanks much.

Dex

spiderHIGH
03-07-2007, 01:06 PM
hahahahahaha even if they do theres no guarantee its going to work, just look at the previous patches.

They need a patch to fix a patch!!!!!!

Anyways, even a patch wont save this game. It's like trying to revive a person thats been dead for a week, wont happen, sadly.

xoops
03-07-2007, 01:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spiderHIGH:
It's like trying to revive a person thats been dead for a week, wont happen, sadly.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It worked for Frankenstein, Austin Powers and Dr. Evil!
And with the witchcraft of UBI, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
I tell you ''Trust UBI you must!''

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

GhostSquad-OC3
03-07-2007, 01:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCE_Dexorcist:

Thanks much.

Dex </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol Dex are you tryin to crash the Forums?

SCE_Dexorcist
03-07-2007, 01:36 PM
LOL

alphaqforever24
03-07-2007, 02:39 PM
I heard ubi dropped vegas for the pc and will not be releasing any more patches or fixes

StopTheLies
03-07-2007, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alphaqforever24:
I heard ubi dropped vegas for the pc and will not be releasing any more patches or fixes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the word as of 21 Feb 2007...

We're still waiting on UBI to confirm or deny.. So far, they have only confirmed by silence..

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3801065024/m/6051024535

SODsniper
http://specialopsdivision.us/Sigs/Freesniper.jpg

Philipz
03-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Here's what happened. The German community manager let it slip that Vegas for the PC would no longer be supported, i.e., there are not going to be any more patches. I believe this information, the last we've received from UBI, is correct. Now we have our resident numpty, Ubi_rickas, doing an investigation into the matter and telling us he's sitting on top secret information, this being almost 4 weeks after this news originally broke.

I highly doubt there will be any patch at all and if there is I can guarantee that it will be as useless as the previous patches.

SCE_Boats
03-07-2007, 03:13 PM
It would be a shame if this were true, after all this game has soo much potential that has yet to be tapped.

GHOST_Sup
03-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Also, I would like 5 new maps in the update as well.

lubecknj
03-07-2007, 04:14 PM
I think the best thing they could do to lower the tension in the forum would be to release one very important piece of information: Will there be any further support for Vegas?

How that cannot be answered is beyond me. It is a simple yes/no answer. And I know why they aren't giving it. Right now there is a guy standing in a store looking at a copy of Vegas thinking "Hmm this looks good." Guy, being a good consumer, checks out info on the game first.

Wait....Ubi isn't supporting the game anymore? Nope not buying that game.

So as far as I can tell Ubi is not telling us whether they are supporting or not to suck just a couple more bucks out. Because like I said it is a simple yes/no. And the only reason you would want to keep that information confidential is the above theory.

Again, the best way to improve things is just answer a simple question.

FCUK_A
03-07-2007, 04:43 PM
There won't be anymore Patches, they screwed us and the Game !! i'm still waiting for the Demo !!!!! let alone SAD's but none of it will ever happen.

Sad really but that's how they want to play it Console all the way and bring part 1 2 3 4 5 out with in a year for a series of a game, I'm sure their working on GRAW 3 and another R6 one for the consoles, Money Talks !!

ST.Joker
03-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Line up again. Its time.
http://images.filecloud.com/45529/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

vapor002
03-07-2007, 06:44 PM
OK everybody behind me...

I think I saw it move a little http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Tacamo
03-07-2007, 08:02 PM
The patch and SAD's comes with the expansion pack! Plus it focuses on retro gameplay like the old Playstation version, but requires a dual core processor and will run with 19.75fps on average to achieve the old school Playstation graphics.

BusinessTaco
03-08-2007, 04:25 AM
ewww...i cannot believe you just said playstation. Sacralige i say! if anything i'd say n-gage

SCE_ODiN
03-08-2007, 06:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FCUK_A:
! i'm still waiting for the Demo !!!!!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your still waiting for the DEMO? Are you telling me with all the griping and flaming you have been doing, you don't even have the PC version of the game? If this is so, than you have ZERO rights here my friend. Line up behind the rest of us who dopped the dough on this!

If you do have it, that I have misunderstood your post. Frankly I am so damn sick of all this garbage, the tension and attitudes in the UBI forums. This happened in the GRAW forums and is going on here and will remain in the GRAW2 I am sure.

If you don't like UBI don't buy there stuff. That simple, stop trying to tear down the community people!

I understand peoples frustrations, I share them! But this is nuts.

I am sure that some 14 year old will now try and flame me....but I really don't care anymore. In fact.....I am done with these useless forums.

Peace!

Operator.SF
03-08-2007, 06:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCE_ODiN:
stop trying to tear down the community people! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no the devs destroyed this community all by themselves... and the amazing thing... they did it without saying 1 single word.