PDA

View Full Version : EndWar: Revamping the AI (Balance). New Media Included!

aznpwnerp
04-09-2008, 05:40 PM
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/902/902336/vids_1.html

Check it out!

aznpwnerp
04-09-2008, 05:40 PM

Check it out!

theking123
04-09-2008, 05:47 PM
thanks

Vth_F_Smith_
04-09-2008, 05:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aznpwnerp:

Check it out! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Great find, aznpwnerp! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

aznpwnerp
04-09-2008, 05:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vth_F_Smith_:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aznpwnerp:

Check it out! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Great find, aznpwnerp! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif Thanks.

theking123
04-09-2008, 05:54 PM
excellent. i love you man. (not really)

The_Real_Azrael
04-09-2008, 06:12 PM
So while this video was loading...I was scared. I was really hoping that I wouldn't see more dissapointing gameplay. But, I did see some quite interesting and pleasing things....although there were still some dissapointments.

First I'll go over the positives, since they are better and ultimately funner.

Tank/unit range doesn't seem to be much of a problem actually.... at the 0:35 mark you can see a group of tanks shooting at an enemy that is far enough away that you can only see the blast, at least 100yrds away.....and on top of that they are moving and shooting! I know that was a big concern for us, and the tanks aren't completely mindless! Also, they don't stay whithin that same "traveling" formation once they engage the enemy, the 1st tank goes left, 2nd right, and 3rd brings up the middle. So that is another big plus.

Also at 2:40 there is an infantry group running to a location, and they are firing while running. This is exceptionally awesome because it means they're not stupid enough to just stand still and wait to get shot.

Also I would just like to mention that as far as graphics go, I don't think there can be any complaints because the graphics are very well done and it looks to be a beautiful game.

Now for the dissapointments and worries. At the 0:54 point there are a group of tanks and infantry attacking a single helicopter group. 1st, the helicopters are about 25-50yrds away just returning fire in a hover mode. 2nd, the tanks and infantry are putting so much lead into the helo's that there is almost a "plane" of bullets, and yet it takes about 5 seconds for just one to fall from the sky. Those tanks bullets look pretty impressive and I doubt the helo's could take more than 1-2hits from them.

It also scares me VERY much that they were emphasizing that certain classes will have their bonuses against other classes no matter what. I'm sorry but I just don't see how they can reasonably instate an upgrade system, and then try and make us believe that the military couldn't possibly want to upgrade a tank into having anti-air capabilities..... or soldiers to have advanced training in artillery "dodging" maneuvers so it's almost impossible to get them with artillery when it's not airburst.....

There's just so many ways that the upgrade options could enhance the gameplay and tactics, and yet it seems like they're scared of this. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game, I just don't understand why they are taking so much time to release it, and they're only hindering the gameplay as they're "smoothing" it out.

The_Real_Azrael
04-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Also, amazing find.....kudos to you sir

zterrans
04-09-2008, 06:44 PM
The graphics seem to be at a nice stage. I know some people wanted the absolute best, but they keep comparing things like Gears of War, which just aren't that scale. For the scale involved, these are pretty top-notch for now.

The hovering helicopters sort of bothered me a bit, but mainly because I'm used to WiC, where a heli player never stops moving.

Infantry animations looked VERY nice. The transition between running and shooting in that one scene looked pretty cool and was absolutely fluid. And the tanks moving looked good too.

Going to partly agree with Azreal here, it is a bit disappointing to hear that no matter what, one unit type will have an absolute advantage over another, but maybe with skill an upgraded unit can overcome its problem unit.

aznpwnerp
04-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Thank-you again guys. The only thing that kinda bothers me is how closely the helicopters are packed together in a squad.

The_Real_Azrael
04-09-2008, 07:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zterrans:
The graphics seem to be at a nice stage. I know some people wanted the absolute best, but they keep comparing things like Gears of War, which just aren't that scale. For the scale involved, these are pretty top-notch for now.

The hovering helicopters sort of bothered me a bit, but mainly because I'm used to WiC, where a heli player never stops moving.

Infantry animations looked VERY nice. The transition between running and shooting in that one scene looked pretty cool and was absolutely fluid. And the tanks moving looked good too.

Going to partly agree with Azreal here, it is a bit disappointing to hear that no matter what, one unit type will have an absolute advantage over another, but maybe with skill an upgraded unit can overcome its problem unit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That last part you said has been what's bothering me the most!!!! In the most recent interview or article with de plater he stated that they made sure that even fully upgraded, the "rock paper scissors" effect is still firmly in place. In other words, you can't create a "incognito" anti-air hiding in the form of a tank. That was one of the things that excited me the most......hopefully luring players into traps with units that normally specialize in one area, but mine specialize in fighting what previously would have been their weakness.

Because in the end....every RTS is about killing more guys than your losing.....and what does that better than tricking your opponent to attack with units that you counter. Now I will just have to use much more skill and cunning http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

aznpwnerp
04-09-2008, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Real_Azrael:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zterrans:

Going to partly agree with Azreal here, it is a bit disappointing to hear that no matter what, one unit type will have an absolute advantage over another, but maybe with skill an upgraded unit can overcome its problem unit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That last part you said has been what's bothering me the most!!!! In the most recent interview or article with de plater he stated that they made sure that even fully upgraded, the "rock paper scissors" effect is still firmly in place. In other words, you can't create a "incognito" anti-air hiding in the form of a tank. That was one of the things that excited me the most......hopefully luring players into traps with units that normally specialize in one area, but mine specialize in fighting what previously would have been their weakness.

Because in the end....every RTS is about killing more guys than your losing.....and what does that better than tricking your opponent to attack with units that you counter. Now I will just have to use much more skill and cunning http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's exactly why they need to release a beta, so that us the fans can playtest it and get the best game we can made.

Also, I hope they use a Company of Heroes idea in which if you bomb on a open roof it hurts them more and if you hit a tank's rear armor it destroys it easier.

codbrooks1989
04-09-2008, 07:35 PM
man the game is shaping up nice. no the helis dont strafe... but screw it atleast the tanks dont sit still and shoot lol.

now about some units will always be better then others... i can understand it a little more now. think about it in real life like they said cobras are tank destroyers. think about it. a tank operator maybe... and i say MAYBE because the chance in 1 in a 100000 shot that a tank can take out a cobra.... but a cobra can take out a tank easy as pie. now yes some tanks may get anti air abilities but not all tanks woudl have them. the more weapons you put on a tank the more power it needs. the more power it need the bigger the power source needs to be. the bigger the power source the more heat. yes they are working on ways to lessen the heat signature... but thats for the main tank. if you put more weapons on it you still will be able to lessen the heat signature but because the tank it putting more heat out then you will prob end up with the same amount of heat being given off by the tank if it just had the main weapons apposed to if it had all the anti air **** and all.

just my thought

atacms2020
04-09-2008, 08:36 PM

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Loved the EEF tanks and the way they move. I really dug also that bluish tinge to the muzzle fire, it looks like a bolt from a railgun or at least one would imagine it to be so.

Yup, they do still need to work on the helo animations.

Regarding upgrades, I agree with you guys to a certain point. I think even with all the upgrades, your unit shouldn't be THE premier killer of its nemesis that is made to kill your unit. That being said, I think if you're going up against a <span class="ev_code_RED">new, non-upgraded unit </span> or units (with a limit of course to how many), then you should own them because your unit perhaps has anti-missile defenses, ECM (electronic countermeasures), increased armor and mobility, and a rapid fire missile or gun to take out that nemesis enemy unit. I am not arguing however for a non-upgraded helo however able to take on a AA unit, but if my helo is totally upgraded, he should be able to take out that non-upgrade anti air unit (<span class="ev_code_BLUE">if he has the upgrades to counter the BASIC novice anti-air unit</span>).

atacms2020
04-09-2008, 08:50 PM

Check it out! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif thanks for the headsup. I guess this is the special surprise that QuidProKuo mentioned last week that we'd have.

Very nice.

Reconning_GRSC6
04-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Nice find man, hey I wonder if they will give us info about someof the upgrades

Spartas-Julius
04-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Sweet find. Although all of us already surmised this much, is nice to have our thoughts reassured :P http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

AlphaDelta219
04-09-2008, 09:23 PM
everything still looks pretty rough, im guessing its still an early build but its shaping up quite nicely

Reconning_GRSC6
04-09-2008, 09:26 PM
I think its gonna come out next 2 months or 3 cos we are getting a lot of info now. Or Ubi is just releasing this becuse they dont want us to have a riot in the forums

Gear_3000
04-09-2008, 09:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Regarding upgrades, I agree with you guys to a certain point. I think even with all the upgrades, your unit shouldn't be THE premier killer of its nemesis that is made to kill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm gonna have to pleed ignorance here, but that "bluish tinge" atacms was talking about seems almost like laser fire. Like a laser is triggering the round or something. Coolest effect ever, but if someone could explain... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 12:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Regarding upgrades, I agree with you guys to a certain point. I think even with all the upgrades, your unit shouldn't be THE premier killer of its nemesis that is made to kill your unit. That being said, I think if you're going up against a new, non-upgraded unit or units (with a limit of course to how many), then you should own them because your unit perhaps has anti-missile defenses, ECM (electronic countermeasures), increased armor and mobility, and a rapid fire missile or gun to take out that nemesis enemy unit. I am not arguing however for a non-upgraded helo however able to take on a AA unit, but if my helo is totally upgraded, he should be able to take out that non-upgrade anti air unit (if he has the upgrades to counter the BASIC novice anti-air unit). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes i agree with you %100 on that. I'll use Frontlines as an example.... When you jump into a helicopter and the enemies in an AA tank.....if you have more experience and talent than your enemy than you can usually take them out quite easily without losing more than 1/4 health.....but obviously if they're smarter and they're using the AA to it's fullest potential, then you have absolutely no chance.

I just hope that they implement this into the game.....maybe a sort of training upgrade for the units. Like helo's can be trained to counter-attack AA.....tanks to counter helo's..... enough so that you can customize your army and it makes a big difference.....

I would rather not just have these 300+upgrades to choose from, and everyone continually chooses the same ones because they're the only ones that do anything. It would just be annoying and monotonous.

LostSplinter
04-10-2008, 01:03 AM
He used the word simpler way too many times for my comfort...

Crusaderpenny
04-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Game looks great, the only thing is at 0:33 seconds the tanks dont just plow through the tiny wall.

KJ_White
04-10-2008, 01:36 AM
they're finally adding more to this part by part series goodo.

atacms i'm sure u would have been pleased to see the tanks firing whilst moving not just stationary.

Raide
04-10-2008, 04:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LostSplinter:
He used the word simpler way too many times for my comfort... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is not using the word to mean "Dumbed Down", he is using it to let people know that you need not worry about getting confused when controlling your units. For newcomers to the RTS world, the last thing you want to do is confuse them with complicated commands and too much going on for them to deal with. That would be an instant turn-off. The idea behind EndWar is to ease players in with simple HUD,Menu's and voice commands. (What could be easier than voice?)

Everything is easier and more simple to do but for those that want to take it a little deeper, the option is there. As you can tell, more and more media is springing up for EndWar, so news is coming!

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 05:00 AM
i gotta say to tell my troops to move to point A and know they will be scanning for the enemy... running and shooting... and covering each other makes me happy. now i dont have to worry about babysitting them and making sure they arent running into a hail off bullets because for some stupit reason they want to rush to cover and not shoot back.....

now what i really want to see is some anti air/anti tank ground units.... or even some sniper in the next video. we already know how tanks are gonna work and even helis(even though they dont move like tanks do but im hopping they will add it in) and a rifle squad works.... give us a view now of some reenforcements fast ropping into the battlefield or show how my snipers can shoot long range and kick the breaks off a rifle squad.... speak of that show us a brief glimps of the morale system by showing a sniper popping off a squad leaders head and watch the guys scramble and get unorganized. now that would be a sweet video.

and i also like they are making the controls simple.... yet for vet players they can become complex. just because he makes a game a little simpler for a noob doesnt mean the noob will turn into SUPER NOOB!!!! because us vets can still out smart the little cockroach........ this means it makes it simpler for a noob to trun into an ok player and maybe even better if they take the time to learn.

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 08:58 AM
As a whole, I absolutely loved the video...I am still coming to terms with the hovering helo's, but i think that i will just micro-manage them and have them constantly moving..... because in all the videos I've seen, they are able to shoot and attack while moving, they just don't do it automatically. Same with the tanks, if you watch at the very end of their little clip, they are starting to stop. But if you continually have them moving then all is good.

even though EndWar is simplified for the noobs and newcomers to have a better experience, I still see great potential for the more advanced, and talented players. And I think that micromanagement will be a huge advantage because it makes you an opponent that's harder to predict. And no matter how advanced the AI gets, it can never be as complex as a human brain.....at least not yet.

alex_xx1990
04-10-2008, 09:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The_Real_Azrael:
So while this video was loading...I was scared. I was really hoping that I wouldn't see more dissapointing gameplay. But, I did see some quite interesting and pleasing things....although there were still some dissapointments.

Tank/unit range doesn't seem to be much of a problem actually.... at the 0:35 mark you can see a group of tanks shooting at an enemy that is far enough away that you can only see the blast, at least 100yrds away.....and on top of that they are moving and shooting! I know that was a big concern for us, and the tanks aren't completely mindless! Also, they don't stay whithin that same "traveling" formation once they engage the enemy, the 1st tank goes left, 2nd right, and 3rd brings up the middle. So that is another big plus.

Also at 2:40 there is an infantry group running to a location, and they are firing while running. This is exceptionally awesome because it means they're not stupid enough to just stand still and wait to get shot.

Also I would just like to mention that as far as graphics go, I don't think there can be any complaints because the graphics are very well done and it looks to be a beautiful game.

Now for the dissapointments and worries. At the 0:54 point there are a group of tanks and infantry attacking a single helicopter group. 1st, the helicopters are about 25-50yrds away just returning fire in a hover mode. 2nd, the tanks and infantry are putting so much lead into the helo's that there is almost a "plane" of bullets, and yet it takes about 5 seconds for just one to fall from the sky. Those tanks bullets look pretty impressive and I doubt the helo's could take more than 1-2hits from them.

It also scares me VERY much that they were emphasizing that certain classes will have their bonuses against other classes no matter what. I'm sorry but I just don't see how they can reasonably instate an upgrade system, and then try and make us believe that the military couldn't possibly want to upgrade a tank into having anti-air capabilities..... or soldiers to have advanced training in artillery "dodging" maneuvers so it's almost impossible to get them with artillery when it's not airburst.....

There's just so many ways that the upgrade options could enhance the gameplay and tactics, and yet it seems like they're scared of this. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game, I just don't understand why they are taking so much time to release it, and they're only hindering the gameplay as they're "smoothing" it out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i aprove http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif but i hope its not going to be like in rise of nations for example a tank needs to shoot like 5 time's on a infantrie unit and stuff like that when they haven't that advantage over a unit

capteenix
04-10-2008, 10:14 AM

Agreed

In real world it is impossible for a soldier to fire a weapon while running and hit the target. No soldier fires blindly, only idiots waste their ammo. I find this very inaccurate to Battle-tactics, this is Tom Clancy's After all.

Amen

There's just so many ways that the upgrade options could enhance the gameplay and tactics, and yet it seems like they're scared of this. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game, I just don't understand why they are taking so much time to release it, and they're only hindering the gameplay as they're "smoothing" it out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

atacms2020
04-10-2008, 10:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alex_xx1990:
i aprove http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif but i hope its not going to be like in rise of nations for example a tank needs to shoot like 5 time's on a infantrie unit and stuff like that when they haven't that advantage over a unit </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh man, I hope not to see something like that. Infantry should get totally killed if not under cover. If they have to shoot 5 times to kill them, that will definitely dampen my enthusiasm.

It's like in C&C Generals where the tank keeps shooting a the infantryman who's in plain open view with no cover or concealment.

Act of War: Direct Action did it nicely where it was 1 tank round = dead infantryman. That's what I'm hoping to see if those guys aren't under cover.

TaSniper
04-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Lets see, where to begin. You guys have covered almost all the points I was going to make about the vid, so I'll just reinforce them with my own thoughts.

The Good

-I was very happy to see the tanks and infantry moving while firing, as most of you were, and hope that this can be incorporated in the other units as well.

-Environments are looking as good as ever. The desert looks like a desert and Paris looks like a city, which is always a good thing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

-I can't express enough how good I think the infantry animations are. The shot that got me this time was watching the infantry running and then start firing. A couple of the guys were sidestepping to keep up with the rest of the unit while firing. It looks spectacular.

-It seems that my fears of tank AI being bad are starting to be ebbed. The video demonstrated that they wont just be stationary targets while firing as we have been led to believe by previous vids.

The Bad

-My biggest fear of this game so far is that a vet unit fully upgraded will not be able to hold its own against a green unit based on the rock, paper, scissors idea. I have sent this question to the devs numerous times and have yet to see an answer. I can completely understand that a tank unit should almost never be able to take out a helicopter unit, but with enough upgrades it shouldn't be taken out in seconds. Atacms has basically the same mentality as me based on his post about this.

-It would be nice to see the same amount of AI put into helicopters that seems to have gone in to infantry and tanks.

The ugly

-nothing actually...I just wanted to make the reference http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

atacms2020
04-10-2008, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TaSniper:

-I can't express enough how good I think the infantry animations are. The shot that got me this time was watching the infantry running and then start firing. A couple of the guys were sidestepping to keep up with the rest of the unit while firing. It looks spectacular.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To the devs on infantry animations:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 01:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In real world it is impossible for a soldier to fire a weapon while running and hit the target. No soldier fires blindly, only idiots waste their ammo. I find this very inaccurate to Battle-tactics, this is Tom Clancy's After all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I very much would like to put that to the test.....how about you give me a standard M4 on full auto....and then you stand about 50yrds away...I will run perpindicular to you while staying 50yrds away..... Would you be so willing to say that statement if that was the case? Because I am not even a soldier.....and I know for a fact I could hit you quite easily.

It's called stabalized running. Kinda the same concept when running without using your hands. It's just a tad slower, but if you know what your doing you could easily shoot while doing it. While this might not provide the accuracy of a prone position, it does decrease your chances of getting hit, and it's also a great suppression tactic. But if someone were stupid enough to just stand there and stare in the open, then yes they would get hit(eventually).

Armagoron
04-10-2008, 02:22 PM
I agree on the comments being made
And looking at the game I'm wondering do we really need to wait until fall?
It looks so finished when I look at the footage.
And I can imagine that you don't go bragging about the AI if you didn't achieve it already in the testing.

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 02:34 PM
They're probably still testing and creating all the maps though.....

aznpwnerp
04-10-2008, 02:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Armagoron:
I agree on the comments being made
And looking at the game I'm wondering do we really need to wait until fall?
It looks so finished when I look at the footage.
And I can imagine that you don't go bragging about the AI if you didn't achieve it already in the testing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you think it's good now, just wait til fall!

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 02:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In real world it is impossible for a soldier to fire a weapon while running and hit the target. No soldier fires blindly, only idiots waste their ammo. I find this very inaccurate to Battle-tactics, this is Tom Clancy's After all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I very much would like to put that to the test.....how about you give me a standard M4 on full auto....and then you stand about 50yrds away...I will run perpindicular to you while staying 50yrds away..... Would you be so willing to say that statement if that was the case? Because I am not even a soldier.....and I know for a fact I could hit you quite easily.

It's called stabalized running. Kinda the same concept when running without using your hands. It's just a tad slower, but if you know what your doing you could easily shoot while doing it. While this might not provide the accuracy of a prone position, it does decrease your chances of getting hit, and it's also a great suppression tactic. But if someone were stupid enough to just stand there and stare in the open, then yes they would get hit(eventually). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow.... there is alot of diffrence between a game and the real world. im a soldier 82nd airborne infantry... and let me tell you.... if i can fire blindly..... run and fire... roll and fire... run roll dive crawl and fire..... or just place the gun around cover and fire with out my head out i will.... the dumb thing would to see a soldier run, stop and go prone and shoot because well he doesnt want to waste any of his bullets. you scream at the enemy "HEY DUMMY LOOK OVER HERE IM STOPED AND SHOOTING AT YOU&gt;&gt;&gt; HIT ME DAMNIT" its very easy to run from say a wall out to behind a car with an engine block and shoot while your squad mates shoot also. your not trying to hit the enemy your just trying to send enough lead down range at them that they dont want to pop up and fire back. then when i get behind the car... pop up a 3 burst shot.... back down up back down. until the squad starts to move then its fullauto and sending as much fire as i can at them..... on a personal note.. i hate full auto or even the 3 burst. i like the single shot

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 02:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">on a personal note.. i hate full auto or even the 3 burst. i like the single shot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta love that single shot..... poor little guy gets taken out by the single bullet that's well placed when his buddies took 2-3 in the shoulders,arms, or non-vital torso areas.....and they're still fighting strong. It's definitely a better method at keeping his buddies staying down because they're scared the next time they pop up, the guy who's on semi-automatic is going to have him in his sights.

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 02:57 PM
line that acog scope and BAM!!! 2 to the chest and one to the head... gotta love that matto. but because im how can you say it..... stingy. no not stingy.... i over think alot. when we go out in patrols i pack up on water and ammo... i prob carry 4 clips more ammo then every one else 2 nades and a thing of water. because if im out in a fire fight and it goes from ad to worse i want to make sure i have a couple hundred bullets i can use to get me some and still have enough left over for breakfast. i rarelly will shot unless i can hit someone or if i have to put cover fire... instead of 30 bullets i use 15... it works just as well.. about every second squeez the trigger keeps them down.

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 03:01 PM
lol this is getting feisty. But I gota agree with cod, lol you seriously have never even played paintball I would surmise. If you stand still trying to take your time, your gona get shot lol, or outside paintball, killed lol. God some people are just so funny :P.

Well guys I got news for ya http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif, this is off topic :

New oil supply form the top 2 suppliers of oil in the world stated YET again that the oil holes are even shallower than predicted last year, so yeah..... the oil supply wont last 30 years anymore. Oil demand will surpass oil production within 12-15 years, this very much worries me.

Cameron_962
04-10-2008, 03:08 PM
I see War coming

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Unfortunately, I think this game will become a reality within our lifetime. Which i am very worried about. But if hell freezes over then we'll just turn up the heat ;P http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Cameron_962
04-10-2008, 03:15 PM
lol you gotta go with the flow if war comes it comes. just hope am on the winning side http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Cameron_962
04-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Hopefully if everything goes i'll be in the RAF flying in my Eurofighter splashing boggies over the English channal!

Vth_F_Smith_
04-10-2008, 03:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spartas-Julius:
Unfortunately, I think this game will become a reality within our lifetime. Which i am very worried about. But if hell freezes over then we'll just turn up the heat ;P http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>"And the last drop of oil will be burned by a tank", huh? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 03:26 PM
yay i see the DRAFT COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!! thos will only make america strong... or atleast smarter because then they will understand wtf it means to live/fight/die for your country.... there will be "no more war" because guess what..,. all the little mfers will either draft dodge or get put into basic and get a real job lol

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 03:28 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I'm not allowed to go to war, my wife forbids it. And I most definitely can't be drafted because I am A. and only child, and B. a father of one, and C. legally blind(without corrective lenses)...... so yea, they might even turn me away if i tried to volunteer.

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 03:32 PM
lol you must not know about the draft.... in the draft they dont care if you fat... if you get that slip you better show up or the mps will come get you...... granted im not sure what you do with a pair of old thick @ss classes lol... but they have eyewear in the military. its dubbed " the male birth control" because no women will sleep with you lol because the glasses are UGLY

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 03:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by codbrooks1989:
lol you must not know about the draft.... in the draft they dont care if you fat... if you get that slip you better show up or the mps will come get you...... granted im not sure what you do with a pair of old thick @ss classes lol... but they have eyewear in the military. its dubbed " the male birth control" because no women will sleep with you lol because the glasses are UGLY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHA!!! LMAO...... i'm not fat though, but I am most definitely one of those who doesn't have to worry about the draft. Although, if there was a war that presented a substantial threat(something big enough to instate a draft) I would probably join up. I can't imagine what that would be like though.

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 03:35 PM
HEY HEY HEY I got glasses, and they are very sexy... :P they are very small anyways so ;P. Besides even when I wore contact lenses, which turns out my eyeball is too sensitive and its allergic to any of them, I still bought myself some small glasses, A coz I beenw earing them for all my life, and B coz still small glasses as shades are sexy ;P

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 03:46 PM
well say bye bye to them glasses in basic lol. its the male birthcontrol for you until your done with AIT... then you get to wear your old glasses again. and even now technically if A) you are a single parent B) if you and your spouse is in the military and deployed C) an only child.... your noit supposed to be deployed into a war zone.... but no one gives a flying fudge lol. its happens all the time. i dont think that the govt looks to see if you are any of that becaus eits a lottery... your social are your numbers lol if they get called you dont win the jackpot you win a one way ticket to the ****... thats my kind of party lol.

while were on the subject of the draft id just like to say somthing. i think that in highschool they should take one year inbetween 10-11 grade and make it so you must do one year in the JROTC either abroad or in the states... so that way people get an understanding of the military... of what it means to be an american, and a sense of what all the sacrafices people have made for them..... this will also help the economy because we spend about 10k a year on just one student and most of them cant read on or above their grade level.(some may know were i get this idea but i totally agree on it)

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Haha....**** that, if I want to stay at home with my family there's nothing they can do about it. I'd write them a letter informing them of my status in regards to the draft, and then inform them that if they would like to continue attempting to break the law and harass me that I would happily bring a lawyer into the mix before ever setting a foot on base grounds. I'm a full supporter of the military....but if we(america) gets bombed or something....I'm not shipping off and leaving my family to fend for themselves. I would do everything I could to stay and protect them.

But yea, I've heard way too many things about the military strong-arming some of it's soldiers back into duty.....and the last thing they want is negative publicity like in the Nam' era. I would never want to do anything like that because I'm a full supporter of killing people on their homeland before they can kill our civilians on ours. But if the military tried to **** with me.....oh hell no.

Vth_F_Smith_
04-10-2008, 04:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spartas-Julius:
HEY HEY HEY I got glasses, and they are very sexy... :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>We can imagine! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Well, actually we can't since we haven't even seen you without these glasses. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hmm...maybe we should start a thread with photos introducing ourselves. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cameron_962:
lol you gotta go with the flow if war comes it comes. just hope am on the winning side http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There's no such thing as a winning side in a (real) war. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 04:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vth_F_Smith_:
HEY HEY HEY I got glasses, and they are very sexy... :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>We can imagine! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Well, actually we can't since we haven't even seen you without these glasses. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hmm...maybe we should start a thread with photos introducing ourselves. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!!!! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/HeatherBella03/th_CIMG6746.jpg (http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/HeatherBella03/?action=view&current=CIMG6746.flv)

There i am.....hehe

aznpwnerp
04-10-2008, 05:22 PM

Hmm...maybe we should start a thread with photos introducing ourselves. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!!!! http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/HeatherBella03/th_CIMG6746.jpg (http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/HeatherBella03/?action=view&current=CIMG6746.flv)

There i am.....hehe </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 05:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by codbrooks1989:
well say bye bye to them glasses in basic lol. its the male birthcontrol for you until your done with AIT... then you get to wear your old glasses again. and even now technically if A) you are a single parent B) if you and your spouse is in the military and deployed C) an only child.... your noit supposed to be deployed into a war zone.... but no one gives a flying fudge lol. its happens all the time. i dont think that the govt looks to see if you are any of that becaus eits a lottery... your social are your numbers lol if they get called you dont win the jackpot you win a one way ticket to the ****... thats my kind of party lol.

while were on the subject of the draft id just like to say somthing. i think that in highschool they should take one year inbetween 10-11 grade and make it so you must do one year in the JROTC either abroad or in the states... so that way people get an understanding of the military... of what it means to be an american, and a sense of what all the sacrafices people have made for them..... this will also help the economy because we spend about 10k a year on just one student and most of them cant read on or above their grade level.(some may know were i get this idea but i totally agree on it) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey cod what do you mean in AIT, like say goodbye, I gota wear contacts or something???, coz seriously I am allergic to them I uno why. But if the military pays me the laser surgery I'll be the first one to paint me a target on my eyelids and say SHOOT ME DOC LOL.

Also BTW, when you say about only child not being deployed??? I dont get you, I am an only child, so if I join active duty I am gona be stuck in the kitchen... which I dont mind the kitchen is a great aphrodisiac http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif.

In anycase enlighten me with that rule, or rules???

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 05:43 PM
They're not allowed to forcibly deploy you.....you can choose to do whatever you want.

DutchJester
04-10-2008, 05:45 PM

</div></BLOCKQUOTE> ya i was noticing that 2 and thought it seemed real bad but other than that i liked everything

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 05:57 PM
??? Wait wait, I think I am getting confused, I never mentioned to the recruiter I am an only son, and he never asked anyways, btu If I am an only son I do what as an activy duty guy???

Vth_F_Smith_
04-10-2008, 06:04 PM
There i am.....hehe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I know...I know...I basically asked for it. http://www.ubisoft.de/smileys/bag.gif

DutchJester
04-10-2008, 06:04 PM
is JROTC that one week thing?

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 06:15 PM
your missing my point. the military doesnt care they just put that in for people who are concerned about that ****. if your an only son and your battalion is called up to be deploy you can tell them you dont care your going (9 times out of 10 they are not gonna ask.... they are still shipping your *** out) and you cant were contacts during basic or AIT (advanced individual taining... the training gor the job you will be in the army) and the reason why they dont ask if your an only sone because they dont care lol. that was only a big thing in WWI and WWII were the chances of you surviving the years was slim to none. and JROTC is that thing they do in colleges and some high school.... your like a part of the military but then you arnt.. im not sure how to explain it because i dont know that much about it... but usually people who are going officers go JROTC

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 06:17 PM
They're not allowed to forcibly deploy you.....you can choose to do whatever you want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you saying in the military they cant forcibly deploy you??? because they can. for how ever long you put your name on to that dotted line you are theirs hook line and sinker. if they want to deploy you they will... if that station you over seas they will.... if they want you to drop and give them 50... you will lol. you dont have a life. only what the army allows you to have.... but i like that lol. when you sign the contract and are sworn in... your theirs all day twice on sunday. you cant tell comand you are not gonna do a mission because well its on your birthday.... cuz they still gonna send you out

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 06:21 PM
now I am so confused!!!!..... I was now getting ideas of joining and waiting until my parents left the country to volunteer for deployment.

Alright cody, your the endwar recruiter expert lol. If your an only son do you got a choice to be deplyoed yes or no, lets be that simple lol.

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 06:22 PM
They're not allowed to forcibly deploy you.....you can choose to do whatever you want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you saying in the military they cant forcibly deploy you??? because they can. for how ever long you put your name on to that dotted line you are theirs hook line and sinker. if they want to deploy you they will... if that station you over seas they will.... if they want you to drop and give them 50... you will lol. you dont have a life. only what the army allows you to have.... but i like that lol. when you sign the contract and are sworn in... your theirs all day twice on sunday. you cant tell comand you are not gonna do a mission because well its on your birthday.... cuz they still gonna send you out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, no i was referring to spartas's question...... he didn't understand what we were talking about with having an only child, or being an old child.....they are legally not allowed to deploy you into a was if you fall under those circumstances.....granted, you can choose to go there, but they "officially", cannot make you go to war if you fall within those circumstances.

But yes, once you sign the dotted line you are theres, at least your body is. I don't think they've found a sure-fire way of mind control....but then again, i wouldn't know.

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 06:28 PM
.... ok now I am bit less confused lol. So I am an only punk. My thought is as my friends suggested was to wait til my parents left the country to ease the... payload. SO What I thought when ye said that was join, and "delay" deployment til the folks leave the country, which i think is in 6mnhts-1yr maybe.

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 06:44 PM
oo know theyt get to your mind to through boot camp "or so im told.... i dont feel or think any diffrent....OR MAYBE I DO AND I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao) any way i am an only son and have two younger sisters. yet i am still deployed and i wasnt asked... not like i would have said no.... but it all looks nice on paper. but most things they dont use on a day to day basis..... i remember when the army had the little stress cards new recruits got issued... lol if the drill sargent was stressing you, and you held the card up... lol they were supposed to stop. but i never got one of them lol. but really the military isnt for everyone and on a heart to heart a friend to a friend a soldier to a might be soldier., if you come in looking for loop poles to exploit then dont come in at all. your a liability to not only yourself... but to the soldier next to you (not directing this at anyone) im just saying if your looking for things like this to get you out of your duty maybe the military isnt for you. spart have you thought of the coast guard... you can get stations down in fld.. with all the nice women and they still pay for college and i dont think you can get sent overseas. maybe that wont hurt your parents as bad. but if you can get rid of the childess worthless feelings of guilt(a soldier never has guilt lol) then i say join me in the army lol dont just be strong..... be ARMY STRONG!!!!!! (i myself liked the be all you can be motto lol but i guess thats old)

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 06:47 PM
sorry delayed entry is any were from a month to a year. but you have to go to a one sat thing every month were you do pt and some other **** like that.

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 06:54 PM
btw....i wasn't saying that if I do end up joining that i'd try and find loopholes....hell, if I joined up I'd do everything I could to get myself into SF right away, and there's no way I could do that if I'd been *****ing and moaning to the C.O.. But yea, if I got drafted and i still wasn't ready to leave my wife and kid then they'd have to drag me to base kicking and screaming....and through training too. I'm just a stubborn person though, I don't like having anyone try and make me do something I don't want to do.

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 07:00 PM
it wasnt directed at either of you... i was just saying in general. lol sorry f it seemed like that. i just dont want to be next to a person like that... because my life would be in their hands and well if hes a coward then what is my odds of living lol

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 07:17 PM
dont worry dude is true, I had earl exp with fire fights which I did not liked, but I like to do something... Duno dont like to feel powerless, let alone with the future we will meet within a decade or two.

Point of teh fact is, I dont wana be responsable for lol my folks getting a heart attack. I uno I thought of the coast guard, but this "kool" dude from high school that molested every chick he could I ended up kicking his *** not so many months ago and he was in the coast guard ,so duno why i grew distant from that subject.

The main idea was to join during july since my parents told me theyw ere going to leave on May, but they changed their minds and are delaying so duno. :P http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 07:37 PM
there are alot of things like intelegence, combat mos's, health mos's, computer tech mos's... etc i mean if you think of it the army prob has a job for it or similar to it

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Mmm I might have to ask of that stuff again to the dude recruit guy. ima write em down lol :P.

All I know for sure is!!!, we are for in tough times, I actually grew sorta embarassed when a friend of mine came back from deployment and he says that the country is getting wrose instead of better.

LETS ALL HUG, jk jk anywho we gota get laid til we drop before hell freezes over :P

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 08:04 PM
i know this is gonna sound stupit but i much rather be the guy who goes with the guys who go in and turn the heat back on in hell.... then come back and get laid (this is in refrence to a navy seal saying.... they could go down in hell turn the heat down and get back out before the devil even knows what happening

atacms2020
04-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Ok, I realize that it can't be put into this game, but I was hoping Endwar WOULDN'T follow the footsteps of 99.99% of the shooter and RTS games out there:

NO CIVILIANS??

how come, we're fighting for the world capitals, and these places look like we dropped 1000 neutron bombs wiping out all life??!

Why? Pourquoi? Por que? Pachymu? and whole other bunch of languages.

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 08:40 PM
that pretty much describes what I am thiking. I wont be caught with ma pants down when hell freezes over. I just gota wait, and see how it plays out.

codbrooks1989
04-10-2008, 08:50 PM
lol act is right... damn you act i totally forgot about civilians..... were are they? lol who knows.

befit
04-10-2008, 09:07 PM
they should be in here but i know how they will explain this away. "All civilians were evacuated from the city." lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Spartas-Julius
04-10-2008, 09:55 PM
wwell yeah I uno, I dotn think the civilians are a siege or a bombardment, are going to be going to the nearby walgreens while a war is going on lol. I dont mind much of civilians, MAYBE spoting them from time to time but, not like alot no biggie :P

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 10:30 PM
I say no to civilians because then that would mean more textures for them to put on the CD, more AI executions(a wide array of reactions to multiple possibilities to increase their life-like similarities) and they're already complaining about disc space.

Even if they explain the lack of civilians with a lame excuse like "total evacuation"..... we will all know that they just wouldn't fit. Wait till they have a REAL 8core console(the PS3 processors are still VERY new tech and aren't as "smoothe" as a dual core is, they have their capabilities maxxed out, whereas in the quad cores are still barely tapped into)..... until then I'm just happy with kickass gameplay. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Reconning_GRSC6
04-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Not right for me to drop WMDS on civilians. BTW Why is the Coast Guard part of the military, no offense to those guys but I have never heard of them going to war.

The_Real_Azrael
04-10-2008, 11:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Reconning_GRSC6:
Not right for me to drop WMDS on civilians. BTW Why is the Coast Guard part of the military, no offense to those guys but I have never heard of them going to war. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually heard that some of the coast guard was shipped to Iraq for a little bit....I doubt it's very true, but I did hear it. But they do alot more than you'd expect...... they're like a super-beefed up border control with some mix of the national guard.

Reconning_GRSC6
04-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Im sure if theres trouble in the waters they woulfd bethe first ones in

Spartas-Julius
04-11-2008, 12:15 AM
That gives me an idea!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif.

hey cod, or someone in knowledge of it, if you joinanother branch like the coast guard, I am almost certain they will have a contract too. but!!!, can you transfer to another branch before the contract ends???.

NVM the coast guard being a branch of the military I uno, just the idea maybe, that way I get to save money for college, my folks dont get an early funeral, and when they leave and I surely and without worrying too much change branches.

codbrooks1989
04-11-2008, 08:42 AM
yeah they are the only people who pretty much try and keep our waters clear of drugs/terroist. and maybe they have been. ever since the USS cole was attacked they may have shipped some to ports were us military ships dock

aznpwnerp
04-11-2008, 02:16 PM
yeah they are the only people who pretty much try and keep our waters clear of drugs/terroist. and maybe they have been. ever since the USS cole was attacked they may have shipped some to ports were us military ships dock </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Spartas-Julius
04-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Sweet.... Maybe I can ask that to the recruiter, and when my folks leave I can switch to the army, as it will be far easier for my folks thatw ay...

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

codbrooks1989
04-11-2008, 04:19 PM
you cant go from onw branch to another while you still have a contract with the army or any other brnach. once your contract is up you can go to another branch.... but not while your still in a binding contract with the other. also you have to either go back through the new branches basic then their AIT or you have to go through AIT even if you have done it in the other braanch before you switch to the new one

Spartas-Julius
04-11-2008, 04:45 PM
yes that did the recruiter explain. Bummer, I chat with one today and about the reserves but cannot change to active beofre 6 months, why I dont know, if reserves or active, your going to be deployed anyways.

I am actually thiking of joining the NG or the CG, with all the faties are lol, stay there til my folks leave and thens witch.... But dunoo about the contract's lenght.

Mr.Hanky2005
04-11-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm a bit late, but great find!

aznpwnerp
04-11-2008, 06:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr.Hanky2005:
I'm a bit late, but great find! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Reconning_GRSC6
04-11-2008, 11:10 PM
I say we should give some cannons and 50s to the coast guard if they are gonna stop terrorists from coming to US Ships or ports. I read the USS Cole being attacked sad sad story those Sailors are gonna die in vain if we dont find those b@$tards who did it.

codbrooks1989
04-12-2008, 08:22 AM
they do have 50s on some of them spead bots... but how are you supposed to stop an enemy that can pop up anytime and looks just like any other civilian until they explode or they make somthing else explode. thats why every civilian that comes up to me my weapon is up and ready... i dont care if its a kid. but i dont point it direct at the kid and i only bring the weapon up to waist level on civilians but my finger is always on the trigger.

Spartas-Julius
04-12-2008, 08:35 AM
like I say, think wrong and you'll be right, if your wrong is kool, if your right, your prepared :P

The_Real_Azrael
04-12-2008, 09:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Reconning_GRSC6:
I say we should give some cannons and 50s to the coast guard if they are gonna stop terrorists from coming to US Ships or ports. I read the USS Cole being attacked sad sad story those Sailors are gonna die in vain if we dont find those b@$tards who did it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The coast guard has already implemented .50's into their helicopters too. They just rest it in a harness and use it to shoot out the engine block of "go-fast" boats when they don't stop.

Reconning_GRSC6
04-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Man I sure need to know more about the CG. Hey Cod what are u are u like the 203 gunner or SAW gunner

codbrooks1989
04-12-2008, 10:39 PM
nah man but im quLIFIED TO do both (sorry about my misspelling... im to lazy to fix it) im just the old m4 guy. what do you need to know about the cg?

Reconning_GRSC6
04-12-2008, 11:56 PM
I can just check wiki on the CG. Hey lol I rather be a the SAW gunner or better M240 gunner than anything else. Heavy but at least get to tear up things. Hey what are pilots like?

codbrooks1989
04-13-2008, 11:09 AM
hmmm they are ok. they arent any diffrent really then anyone else. they do play around alot more (the young ones that is) but other then that they do there job rather well

endwargamefreak
04-13-2008, 10:14 PM
hey cod what division you part of in the airborne?

Mollydadoggy
04-13-2008, 11:39 PM
I think cody is in the 80...th something Dont remember... 82 ??? http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

Reconning_GRSC6
04-14-2008, 12:19 AM
50 on helis wow scary

codbrooks1989
04-14-2008, 03:49 AM
82nd airborne