PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't run better

candicolette
10-01-2004, 01:40 PM
I'd like to add something from the other 'side'.
I hope I'm not going to be sorry for saying this but it looks like the devs could use some GOOD news. I would like to thank 'all'. The graphics are spectacular and it couldn't run better. I have had no problems at all except for my stupidity. I'm having a ball solving these puzzles. There are no problems with the help file even. AND I am using directX 8.1 not 9.0 Thanks so much for hearing me out. Candi

candicolette
10-01-2004, 01:40 PM
I'd like to add something from the other 'side'.
I hope I'm not going to be sorry for saying this but it looks like the devs could use some GOOD news. I would like to thank 'all'. The graphics are spectacular and it couldn't run better. I have had no problems at all except for my stupidity. I'm having a ball solving these puzzles. There are no problems with the help file even. AND I am using directX 8.1 not 9.0 Thanks so much for hearing me out. Candi

maztec
10-01-2004, 01:42 PM
You sure you're using DirectX 8.1?

Interesting that. Glad to hear you have no problems.

candicolette
10-01-2004, 01:55 PM
Yeah. I'm surprised too. And glad, when I see the probs other people are having. I forgot to add my specs. AMD Athlon 1.1 ghz., 600 MB Ram, 80GB HD, Geforce4 ti4200 128MB VidCard, DirX8.1 I did a full install. I notice most people that had trouble did a partial install.????