PDA

View Full Version : online problem not fixed return the game

hiphoplb03
03-23-2008, 11:22 PM
i was looking foreward to this game and i got it and this online for the ps3 is horrible. they have to know that people are really pissed about it and know many people buy the game just to play online. if they don't fix this problem soon i will return it bc my money isnt worth just the game itself i want to play online like most games have and usually are never problems its just stupid that a company lets stupid stuff like this go on and dont fix it tight away or atleast address the issue and explain what solution they are trying. Is anyone else thinking of returning this game just to spite that damcompany?

hiphoplb03
03-23-2008, 11:22 PM
i was looking foreward to this game and i got it and this online for the ps3 is horrible. they have to know that people are really pissed about it and know many people buy the game just to play online. if they don't fix this problem soon i will return it bc my money isnt worth just the game itself i want to play online like most games have and usually are never problems its just stupid that a company lets stupid stuff like this go on and dont fix it tight away or atleast address the issue and explain what solution they are trying. Is anyone else thinking of returning this game just to spite that damcompany?

FOURTYoz2FREEDO
03-23-2008, 11:49 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/4161000446

check this post, it will tell you all you need to know

Volomon
03-23-2008, 11:51 PM
I've already returned mine as well. It was the limited edition. Very disappointed.