PDA

View Full Version : Volcano Laboratory

daveharrop
01-03-2006, 07:02 PM
This has got to be the hardest part so far. 10 shots and an island of meanies. HELP PLEASE!!!
ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

daveharrop
01-03-2006, 07:02 PM
This has got to be the hardest part so far. 10 shots and an island of meanies. HELP PLEASE!!!
ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

fabulouscoops
01-06-2006, 04:23 PM
I think you are on the Dam level.
You can do the whole level with no shots fired. Don't pick up the gun, just run.

MRNATURALLY
01-11-2006, 07:57 PM
This is where I was looking for some help. Even my 15 year old can't make it past the monster rocket launchers and jumping snipers.
This is the area where you come out of the building after opening two over head doors and onto an open field with the lava flow. Is the suggested strategy to run like heck?

Niet_Arendsoog
01-11-2006, 09:04 PM
He Dave,

Pickup the m4 and shoot out the first jumper. aim for the head...4 bullets

Jump down and stay in the water for a while. The jumpers can't swim and the huge thingies won't see you as long as you stay still.

Crawl up on the left bank and shoot the mutant with the mp5. pick it up and keep running through the creekbed untill you're in open water

Niet_Arendsoog
01-11-2006, 09:05 PM
At tha lava field...shoot as many as possible. make use of the buggy as well...saves some ammo

fabulouscoops
01-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Dam can be completed without carrying any weapons. You can run faster without the M4. Go around the rock to the right and race the trigen to the falls. Jump and emerge from the pool to the left. Follow the valley wall as far as you can until you can see the river again. sprint to the water and swim out to the fork in the river. come ashore on the right side and go to the chopper. get armor and use the mounted gun to kill the trigen on the other side. Run up to the armory to get the key card and replenish health and armor but do not take any guns. Get into the jeep and drive all the way to the exit door. You might get killed as the level ends, but you respawn inside the volcano with full health. Unfortunately, also with no weapons and no way to kill anything. Not recommended unless you are looking for a challenge.

gameover67
03-05-2006, 04:21 PM
i know how to beat it ok listen to my directions carefully o.k......

first put your gun on single shot then kill the 1 trigen...second you go over the water fall and swim down the stream as fast as you can but be careful their is very shallow water then thats when u have to run......trigens cant swim but the ones with yhe rockets can walk through deep water....after your at the end of the stream swimright till you come to a recked helicopter on land ther are 2 mini guns on each side and armor and ammo inside get it but before u leave the helicopter there are trigens all areound the helicopter kill them with the mini gun and cross two th other island after u go through the gates at the top of the hill to your left ther is an armory you want all the guns that cary garnade launchers!!!!it took me 2 times........wish u luck.........

joker6781923
08-16-2006, 11:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MRNATURALLY:
This is where I was looking for some help. Even my 15 year old can't make it past the monster rocket launchers and jumping snipers.
This is the area where you come out of the building after opening two over head doors and onto an open field with the lava flow. Is the suggested strategy to run like heck? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

joker6781923
08-16-2006, 11:13 AM
I can finally get to the small room, activate the switchpanel then run to the elevator, hit the switch, wait for the elevator to come down, get in and then get shot. That is my best so far, any suggestions ? Also, cheat code does not work. Joker

wojtham
08-28-2006, 08:40 AM
hi, I read somehere, that you have to push a chair from the armory all the way down to the first door and leave it at the open door on a side to unable the door to lock again so you can run back and get more ammo and health. I tried it several times though - the door tries to lock and finally shakes the chair off. Then you are trapped. But maybe you will be more lucky.
wojtham

roachking
11-18-2008, 03:39 AM
So iv'e followed the very informitive advice and cannot find the keycard at the top of the hill when i finally have some ammo.

Any hint where the keycard is?? to acess the jeep (Dam) just prior to the volcano??