PDA

View Full Version : unreal game incorrect function

sylvanas0000
03-20-2011, 03:15 PM
i bought the game installed it then it imediately asked me for the install ceycode then i typed it in and it automaticly signed me in the launcher with the name of my pc account the 1 that i click before starting the windows 7 i also have a password on this account so i started playing single player to unlock the helleqeen and then started playing multiplayer with the name of my pc account:venito which i did NOT choose in any way it didn't even ask me for email or anything so i registered an account on ubisoft so i can acess the join the assassin network features nad then entered at that moment i saw that i have 00 time played multiplayer and sigleplayer i searched for a way to link my account with the one i registered and couldn't find a way and started the game launcher i clicked on log off/sign out and typed the later registered account it wanted me to type the code i typed it and it says it is already in use then i tryed to log in with the automaticly reged acc by using the same password as my pc account and it couldn't log in so i tryed again and again untill i clicked on forgot password typed the words but WHAT EMAIL CAN I USE??? it didn't want email it automaticly created the account venito i'm lvl 21 i think and can't use the account it's like it doesn't exist I BEG U check for that account does it have a selected email and if it does just write it if u do so i cant type it for using the change password option because i don't want to have bought a game just like that to play offline mode

sylvanas0000
03-20-2011, 03:15 PM
i bought the game installed it then it imediately asked me for the install ceycode then i typed it in and it automaticly signed me in the launcher with the name of my pc account the 1 that i click before starting the windows 7 i also have a password on this account so i started playing single player to unlock the helleqeen and then started playing multiplayer with the name of my pc account:venito which i did NOT choose in any way it didn't even ask me for email or anything so i registered an account on ubisoft so i can acess the join the assassin network features nad then entered at that moment i saw that i have 00 time played multiplayer and sigleplayer i searched for a way to link my account with the one i registered and couldn't find a way and started the game launcher i clicked on log off/sign out and typed the later registered account it wanted me to type the code i typed it and it says it is already in use then i tryed to log in with the automaticly reged acc by using the same password as my pc account and it couldn't log in so i tryed again and again untill i clicked on forgot password typed the words but WHAT EMAIL CAN I USE??? it didn't want email it automaticly created the account venito i'm lvl 21 i think and can't use the account it's like it doesn't exist I BEG U check for that account does it have a selected email and if it does just write it if u do so i cant type it for using the change password option because i don't want to have bought a game just like that to play offline mode

sylvanas0000
03-20-2011, 03:20 PM
also i forgot to mention i tryed to register account from the launcher with the name venito and it sayd its in use thats how i knew it exists i have 30 uplay credits on it 3/4 acievments done(the first 3)

ThaWhistle
03-20-2011, 05:21 PM
protip. posts that arent just one run on sentence are alot easier to read and will make it easier for us to try to help. ill try to read through it and see if I have any relevent advice.

ok... my eyes are bleeding. Your Ubisoft name you sign in with is the Uplay account and multiplayer name you then use ingame.

The account you use initially is most likely locked to the key code. Whatever account you initially used, the venito account i imagine, is what ACB is tied to, MP, the assassins network, etc.

sylvanas0000
03-20-2011, 11:09 PM
yes and i need someone to tell me the selected email for the account venito so i can try to change my unknown password

shop27C171CB8
03-20-2011, 11:51 PM
That someone would be Ubisoft Support.

sylvanas0000
03-21-2011, 05:20 AM
well i was expecting that this forum is the right one to post it if i am wrong please alert me

sylvanas0000
03-21-2011, 01:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sylvanas0000:
yes and i need someone to tell me the selected email for the account venito so i can try to change my unknown password </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
is this the right forum to ask such a question?
and if it is please help i really want to play my game.People in my country can't afford to buy games and idk how can i buy 1 two times

Mr_Shade
03-21-2011, 04:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sylvanas0000:
yes and i need someone to tell me the selected email for the account venito so i can try to change my unknown password </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
is this the right forum to ask such a question?
and if it is please help i really want to play my game.People in my country can't afford to buy games and idk how can i buy 1 two times </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi there - if you have forgotten the account details for a Ubi.com account, only support can help you.

The forums are not Support - you need to talk to them directly.

You will also need to supply proof that the account is yours, such as personal details, or proof of the last game activated on the account, such as the CD Key for Assassin's creed brotherhood.

Please contact support via the link in my signature, or details in the games manual.

Do not post personal information or CD keys here - no one on the forums can help you.

sylvanas0000
03-21-2011, 11:18 PM
you can't imagine how much i apreshiate your help thank you