PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell

johngautry
05-05-2006, 05:00 AM
I have just started playing the splinter cell series and I am currently on the Chaos Theory

The game just gets better and better

Best game ever !!!!

johngautry
05-05-2006, 05:00 AM
I have just started playing the splinter cell series and I am currently on the Chaos Theory

Best game ever !!!!

Jackie Fiest
05-05-2006, 11:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by johngautry:

Best game ever !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the forums! Always thrilled to meet another SC fan.

The next installment will be truely groundbreaking, so I think you got here just in time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

johngautry
05-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Just finished the bank level, about to start on new york...Phew

jzorro
05-09-2006, 01:11 PM
One interesting thing about this game is that on levels like Bank and a couple of more is that the guards react differently and may even be in different places if you have more alarms. Once you finish, try it again with no alarms and with four (the maximum). Things like this (and trying to get miminum KOs or just killing everyone) allow for more replay than most shooters which is another reason I and many others really like this series. And the next one will offer even more possiblilties!

headhunter000..
05-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Have you tried the online yet?

NormalGuy_abc
06-30-2006, 11:30 AM
Finally, some people who are nice to newbies...

Anyway, here are some tips for the game.

(1. If you are "peacful" and want to get 100% on the levels,choose the 'stealth' weapons option before each mission-it will give you plenty of shockers and airfoils.

(2. DON'T shoot out the cameras. It will sound an alarm.

(3. Save before hacking anything.

(4. Conserve ammo and supplies.

-If you need more help on specific levels,just tell me-

MKCC14
07-03-2006, 02:59 PM
You should play the first 2.

robo_turtle
08-03-2006, 03:34 AM
leathal moves are usualy quiker, if you are forced to attack from the front stab the npc, its bad for your rateings, but i dont personaly care about them.

NSAwannabe90
09-14-2006, 08:48 AM
Let me tell ya someting.
Splinter cell games are the best you could find in the world.
Yes! Even better than gta!

SITHDUKE
09-14-2006, 05:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robo_turtle:
leathal moves are usualy quiker, if you are forced to attack from the front stab the npc, its bad for your rateings, but i dont personaly care about them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not exactly, one of my tactics for the first mission was to flash bang the guys at the place with the hanging body. That allowed me to get through that area with a severe reduction in the amount of playtime on that level. For some dumb reason flashbangs count as KO so I couldn't resort to that for long but it was stull much faster than stabbing them as the animation wastes time.

vanhalen_678
09-14-2006, 07:06 PM
hmm bank is my favorite level and the 1 im best at...

SITHDUKE
09-14-2006, 07:21 PM
How did you do on bank?

vanhalen_678
09-14-2006, 10:04 PM
since you didnt specify who ill assume youre talking to Him(the thread starter)

SITHDUKE
09-14-2006, 10:12 PM
Actually I mean you :P